“My favorite Asian restaurant”
Review of Mr. Chopsticks

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“My favorite Asian restaurant”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

You have to try the spring rolls (get one steamed and one fried) and the cashew chicken is perfect.

Denton, Texas
“Good service, overrated food”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I have tried this place at least five different times over the last two-three years, I really want to like it after all I've heard about it, but I don't like the food. Something about it tastes off. My friend who went with me (her first visit) agreed with me. They are really nice there, the prices are good (for food and for drinks), but I don't think I'll ever eat there again.

Visited July 2011
Texas
“Pad thai to dai for (I know. That was stupid. I'm sorry).”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I went to college in Denton and Mr. Chopsticks is great- The food is delicious and they deliver. It's healthy, not greasy delivery Chinese food and they don't take two hours, either. Moreover, they have lots of delicious vegetarian options.

Order the pad thai- or another hot dish. The sushi is a nice try, but a swing and a miss.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Provida
Dallas, TX
“Continues to an outstanding value in Chinese food.”
Reviewed 5 October 2011

The expansion now allows for additional outdoor dining, as well as a sushi bar. Menu is extensive and staff are quick to serve, even in the rushed lunch hour.

• Visited October 2011
Waco, Texas
“Best Asian food in Denton”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Have eaten here several times. Never disappointed. Funky Denton-vibe atmosphere. Good selection of beer and vegetarian choices.

• Visited August 2011