“Typical, Reliable Chain for Comfort Food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #41 of 382 Restaurants in Denton
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Denton, Texas
“Typical, Reliable Chain for Comfort Food”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is your typical Cracker Barrel, with the same menu and store as all the rest. The food is as good as the rest, although I think it's a little over-priced for breakfast. I do admit that I like the grilled chicken strips and LOVE the fried apples- turn it into an incredibly decadent dessert by asking for whipped cream- they typically won't charge for it. If you are in Denton and want to skip the chains for a morning breakfast, try the locally-owned Old West Cafe. Better prices, bigger portions, yum mire food.

• Visited July 2013

Ohio
“Great "Old Timer Breakfast"”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

It's a nice place just off the freeway. The food came out fast and there wasn't any line at lunch time. No wifi or even 3G reception inside. Just old fashioned dining.

Visited September 2013
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Lunch”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I went to Cracker Barrel with my work associates and we all enjoyed our lunch!! It is great everytime I come here.

Visited August 2013
nocona
“Not what every one says it is !”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife dragged me to this store a year ago, the food took awhile to come out, wait staff was very slow & un-attentive. When our food came out it was warm to cool. I don't care for warm food, if it supposed to be hot. My daughters, son and his girl friend wanted to try this store again, so I went, this was on Saturday 8/24/2013. Just as bad as my first experience. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DUMP AGAIN ! ! !

• Visited August 2013
Sanger, Texas
“country store & more”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We loved the good old fashioned country cooking. the prices are average & the staff very helpful. The store is worth the look & a lot of fun.

Visited April 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!