“great food but service was a little slow” 4 of 5 bubbles

Royal East Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food but service was a little slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We went to Royal East for my husband's birthday with a couple of friends. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were the only patrons. During the course of our meal, we saw one other customer. The waitress was attentive and very kind. Our food and sushi was made to order. The guys really enjoyed the Louisiana rolls and sashimi. My friend enjoyed her dumplings. My husband and I really thought the entrees were very tasty with generous portions. The restaurant atmosphere left a lot to be desired, but we would go back for the food any time. It was a bit on the expensive side.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Denton, TX
“Every trip is a genuine experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2009

There's not a reviewer out there who can do the sushi here justice. From sashimi and sushi to rolls, everything is exquisite.

You ABSOLUTELY MUST try the Secret Roll #1.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
texas
“It doesn't get better than this!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2009

Food is absolutely wonderful. Sushi and Korean food. I feel cheated if I don't make my weekly visit. Sushi is always fresh. Joe is a great Sushi Chef. The Korean food is to die for. Joe's mom is a wonderful cook. Service is always great.

denton
“Best Sushi in DFW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2009

I've been eating sushi for 15 years and I've been a regular at Royal East for the past 3 years and I've never been let down , actually I'm impressed every time... It's just so good... There's so much to choose from that it never gets dull. Fish is always fresh and i've yet to run into a frozen piece which has happened before in other places in the past years. I highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My fav in all of Denton~~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2008

My fav in all of Denton~~

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook