“It doesn't get better than this!!!”
Review of Royal East Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal East Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 February 2009

Food is absolutely wonderful. Sushi and Korean food. I feel cheated if I don't make my weekly visit. Sushi is always fresh. Joe is a great Sushi Chef. The Korean food is to die for. Joe's mom is a wonderful cook. Service is always great.

There are newer reviews for Royal East Asian Cuisine

Reviewed 23 January 2009

I've been eating sushi for 15 years and I've been a regular at Royal East for the past 3 years and I've never been let down , actually I'm impressed every time... It's just so good... There's so much to choose from that it never gets dull. Fish is always fresh and i've yet to run into a frozen piece which has happened before in other places in the past years. I highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 10 December 2008

My fav in all of Denton~~

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 21 August 2008

Royal East has excellent sushi, and if you've never tried Korean food, this is a good place to start. The waiters will be happy to suggest something you'll like, and it's always delicious. I like to order a little bit of both sushi and Korean. The Ojing-uh bokum (stir fry spicy squid) is fantastic, and of course you get plenty of panchan with it. If you go for lunch, you can get a bento box with a smaller portion of a main dish and it comes with salad and some vegetable tempura. If you want only sushi, sit at the bar; the chef is really friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 4 August 2008

This used to be a favorite place, but on our most recent visit (July, 2008), we were terribly disappointed. After a long wait, my usual order of sushi was delivered. It looked terrible, it smelled very fishy, and it felt rubbery to the touch. In addition, it felt warm - as if it had not been kept properly. It was inedible, and the waiter didn't seem the slightest bit concerned. Until they hire a new sushi chef (and waitstaff that has the courage to refuse to deliver inferior food), I'm with this Royal East.