“Had the Muffuleta (sp)? Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jason's Deli

Ranked #90 of 376 Restaurants in Denton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
“Had the Muffuleta (sp)? Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

Found this place featured on foodnetwork and had their muffuleta sandwich. not sure if I'm spelling it right but it was different in a good way. 1/4 sandwich was more than enough and I couldn't even finish it and had saved the rest for the evening. I actually ordered a whole sandwich to share with 2 other people and it was massssssive.

It was a large piece of sesame seed bread with an interesting olive paste mixture and various cold cuts. I only had the sandwich and not any of the other deli items, since the sandwich was OH so filling.

• Visited May 2012

Denton, Texas
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2013

Love this place! It can be pricey, depending on what you get. Food is always great, and a nice salad bar. Free ice cream bar for the kids is the winner, though!

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Jason's is Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

I was in town for work and wanted to pickup a meal to take back to the room. I ordered my favorite, Ruben and tomato soup. They brought out my order ready to eat...I had failed to tell them to-go. It was my error and I apologized and told them I wanted the order to-go. The young man was very professional and pleasantly said, "no problem, I will take care of it". After a few minutes he returned with my order packaged very nicely, as I had originally intended. Here is the great part, which is becoming very rare, all this occurred with class, style, and smiles. I have always had a great experience at Jason's locations and this is a prime example. Other businesses could learn a thing or two here! True customer service - Wow!

• Visited January 2013
Gainesville, Texas
“Tator time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

What few times I have eaten in a Jason's deli, you always get good prices, good service, and a hot good meal!

Buda
“Very Good Deli Sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Jasons Deli has what you expect from a decent deli, quality and geneous portioned sanwhiches. A half sandwhich is very adequate for all but a teen or college kid.

The Managers Special half sandwich and salad is very good and a good value. I like the half California Club and salad.The salad bar is fresh.

The dining booths at this Jasons Deli are a little worn and torn. But it does not affect the food and dining.

Visited September 2012

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!