“BBQ & Seafood Excellent!”

Dickinson Bar-B-Que & Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've had almost everything on the menu from BBQ to grilled salmon, catfish and shrimp!
Everything is always hot, fresh and friendly staff always smiling to help you!
This is one of my regular spots for dining out!
Great menu selection and great folks running the place!
Staff and owners always there smiling and make you feel you are a valued customer.
Great local gem!

1  Thank davidnclearlaketx

Reviewed 19 April 2014

A long-time staple in Dickinson, I have been to Dickinson Bar-B-Que & Steakhouse many times - typically on a weekly basis and today I even picked up everything we need for Easter dinner. Everything on their menu is fabulous (including their homemade salad dressings), but my new favorite is the Tenderloin Medallions. The meat has an amazing flavor and it is accompanied by a spicy butter sauce that is out of this world! You will always find smiling and friendly staff, and there is rarely a wait in the line. If you are a first-timer, make sure you let them know (although every time I've been in one of the staff has asked each person if it's their first time to the restaurant). First-timers get a sample meat plate so you can try it before you buy it! In addition to the Tenderloin Medallions, I highly recommend their Smoked Turkey and Pulled Pork. They make a Pulled Pork sauce that brings a smile to my face! You will usually see owners Keith and Holly Lilly working in the restaurant and everyone will make sure you have a great meal and experience. Dickinson Bar-B-Que & Steakhouse should not be missed!

1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We were so excited to try this barbecue place and what a disappointment. The best part of the meal were the rolls which were fantastic. I ordered the brisket plate and the meat was so fatty, with no flavor, that I actually wonder if it was real meat. The green beans were too soft for me and the cole slaw was so acidic (too much vinegar) that I couldn't eat it. My husband had the NY strip, twice baked potatoes, corn and he was so disappointed. He said it was just very bland. My daughter had the turkey which was actually very tasty but she couldn't eat her cole slaw either. The barbecue sauce was marginal. Sorry, I really wanted to love this place like everyone else but I guess we will stick to another barbecue place. Oh, and it was quite pricey which I wouldn't have minded at all if it were good.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Great BBQ and the service cannot be beat. Everything I have ordered has been fantastic and the desserts are off the hook. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

have visited this restaurant for lunch and dinner and really enjoyed great food and friendly service.

2  Thank rayrodriguez