“best blacken catfish ever”
Review of Green Parrot Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Parrot Cafe
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Me and my husbad had the Blacken Catfish with Pontchartrain sauce...and I can say WOW, it was great. this is not a fancy place and the atmosphere is pretty good. and the prices are wonderfully inexpensivie. the service was very good and friendly. I would go back for the catfish for sure..would recommend this to anyone who likes good simple food, on a budget, and would like a laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 January 2011

The Chef was amazing! I am a chef myself & he made the experience remarkable! 5 Star quality cooking!!!!!! The waitress wasn't all that & not even famiiar with menu items, but I will be back anyway & I will be bringing my posse.....

Reviewed 3 July 2010

I ordered a shrimp Poorboy and fries to go! After i returned home i opened box and found that i had 4 shrimp on a large poorboy bun! these shrimp were about the size of a quarter! I did not waste my time to eat the bread but tried to eat the shrimp that looked ok. But the oil they fried the shrimp and french frys in was old and burnt so that is the way the Shrimp tasted and the fries BURNT! I found it very odd when i walked in the door the girls that worked there were eating Popeyes Chicken ! Now i know why!