“Great place to watch football!!!”
Review of Trudy's

Trudy's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The entire staff were very friendly. I am planning on returning!,, Very clean facilities and the food (their breakfast's menu) Is way above normal.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Nothing was bad and nothing distinctively above average. The service neither bad nor exceptional. I was asked here by friends.
I'd return in a similar invitational situation but I wouldn't go here on my own.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great service, great food. Gabriel did a fabulous job! Guacamole some of the best I've tasted and the fajitas were charred perfectly!! Will stop here again!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have been to Trudy's 4x in the past 35 days. It's down the road from my house so it's convenient. Each time I have gone the service has been very good. The employees absolutely seem to care. I'm consistently enjoying my visits and experience. The food is above average but not incredible. I recommend a visit to this restaurant.

1  Thank OCD4ME
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This was our first visit & one that we will add to our trips when we go back. We were there as part of a large group with separate checks & the waiter didn't bat an eye. I have food allergies & the staff was very accommodating, working with me with different options available. The food was wonderful with everyone enjoying it.