“Great service and food”
Review of Perks - CLOSED

Perks
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

It was a great place to eat. Great service and super nice people! And the food was amazing felt like we were with family

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

We stay in Dumas on our way in and out of Texas. Dumas is a little oasis in the middle of nowhere Texas. We found this little coffee shop and live the coffee there. The latte has a hint of vanilla to it...ask for no vanilla if not a fan of vanilla in your latte

Reviewed 31 December 2012

This is not the biggest place in town but it makes up for size with its awesome food
If you are lucky enough to get there in time to get onr of the cinnamon rolls you will see
Why it is a town favorite a must to try also is the breakfast burritos none better l
Lunch time will find some excellent sandwiches to try also

1  Thank txbuddy
Reviewed 27 May 2012

On a trip to Dumas, I ended up going to Perk's Cafe several times because I got hooked on their iced latte's and their absolutely delicious bacon and potato burrittos. It is on the main road through Dumas as you are headed to New Mexico or Colorado so if you get the chance to stop in, DON"T MISS IT! I was so shocked to find a coffee shop with so many coffee choices in such a small town. The service was great, too.... very friendly people.

2  Thank Lisabug1021
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Stopped in for some coffee on our way out of Dumas after spending the night in a motel; wished I'd have remembered about their breakfast instead of eating the barely mediocre motel breakfast so can't report directly on the food. However, nice friendly service and an enticing menu. I would definitely stop there again. This is the kind of local place I look for when we travel.

2  Thank mlbraley