“Funky little museum.”

Window on the Plains Museum
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Dumas
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We liked the exhibits showing early life on the plains. There was an art show by local high school students that was interesting.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

My wife and I visited this museum en route to Colorado last August. It so impressed us that we stopped for a second visit on our way home. And the adjoining art center is a community treasure, which provides fantastic support for local talent . This amazing complex brought some friends and I back for my third visit in February 2012. It's immediately obvious to visitors that Dumas supports its fine arts, both financially and through ample volunteerism. Thumbs up to this prosperous community and its contribution to the arts.

1  Thank Hugh W
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I was very impressed with this museum and then I walked towards the back of the building and my eyes lit up with excitement. They have a great collection of tractors, a full size Halladay windmill, countless collectibles and so many other items to keep you entertained. It was truly a wonderful addition to our trip.

Been to Window on the Plains Museum? Share your experiences!