“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Mexican, American
Texas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had the same donuts as I did last fall and they weren't near as good. I was so disappointed because I stayed the night in Dumas just to get some of those donuts before hitting the road again.

Visited June 2014

Texas
“Donuts”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stopped in one morning before our last day's drive and I got two chocolate iced donuts. These were the absolute best chocolate iced donuts I've ever had. It was early so they were very fresh. Lots of locals in there sitting around having breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank texasredtop
Denton, Texas
“A Real Gem”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Don't get to Dumas, TX very often but on our most recent time through town we tried this place and it was great. The breakfast burritos (taquitos) are terrific. Made fresh and to order. I also had a maple cinnamon roll which was delicious.

• Visited July 2013
Dumas, Texas
“our great burrito and donut hangout”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

By far one of the very best burrito places around. For dessert one must have some donuts and definetly a sack or two of donut holes. Be prepared for a wait on the drive thru or a park place but it is well worth it.

• Visited June 2013
Spring, TX
“Super Friendly, Great Little Place”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

A colleague and I picked up a bunch of donuts (or spudnuts as they're called here) to bring to a client. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I got an extra donut and had to try it right there. There were several recommendations on what type to get and I settled on the maple glazed. Good stuff! I definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Kountry Donuts & Burritos? Share your experiences!