“Alla makes you feel at at home the moment you walk in the door.”

Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana
Ranked #1 of 2 Duncanville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hospitality of Alla & her husband are second to none. They are both so warm & welcoming & make you feel very comfortable. The home is peaceful & quiet & has a lot of historical significance which makes it very interesting too. Last but not least, Alla's breakfast is amazingly delicious & organic!!! Thank you for everything!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Aliciapineda

Reviewed 19 June 2014

An exceptional Bed & Breakfast which provides a quiet environment near Dallas and area attractions. The big plus is a trip back in time in a historical environment. The Bed & Breakfast has a lot of museum items which makes it extra special. The extra bonus is the host Alla. She is a rare treat. She made the stay extra special with her unique personality. Definitely a high recommendation and we will be going back!!

Room Tip: Many different choices to meet all needs. No bad choices only great options.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had such a wonderful time. Alla made us feel like family immediately upon our arrival. Breakfast each morning was so fantastic that I probably gained 5 pounds! The rooms were so peaceful and beautiful. We purchased the Hot Tub package as well and loved it! We visited the antique stores nearby as well as had fantastic Italian food delivered one night. We would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Our room had a shared bathroom, but we didn't have any issue with access at all.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast is truly a wonderful place...the hospitality provided by Alla and Rick was beyond my expectations!!! Upon my arrival, I was greeted as though I was a lifetime friend!!! I was graduating from Dallas Baptist University with my MBA and wanted to stay close to the university when my search for reasonable prices in the vicinicity led me to Alla's!! I could not have asked for more...we celebrated my special day with the other guests and it was simply amazing!!!! I felt like I was so special and have now met new friends for life!!!! Alla is the sweetest woman I have ever met and if you guess where she is from, remember it starts with a "U." Awesome accomodations that surpassed my expectations!!!! Chose this place off the beaten path and you will not be disappointed!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Alla and her husband Rick were so hospitable and kind to us.We were warmly welcomed and treated like royalty. The house was filled with original working antiques. Her cooking was absolutely fantastic, and we highly recommend staying here. She works very well with your schedule to take care of you and her loving nature just made us feel at home. She addressed us as "my babies," or our personal favorite, "my ADORABLE" ;) She is so full of love. Thank you so much for taking care of us Alla, we love you! ;)

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

As soon as we arrived Alla made us feel right at home. I couldnt belive the knowledge that she had of all the great antiques she had in the house. The food she prepared was amazing. We cant wait to visit again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

As soon as we were greeted by Alla and her husband we felt no awkwardness at all. they made us feel right at home. great food. great service. i even forgot my wallet and called alla to see if she had found it in the room and she checked and found it for me.rooms had their own window AC units to keep the room cool at night. Alot of historical wonders in the house too. a 1928 refrigerator. those OLD telephones where you speak into them. the first colored TV. Antique record players! the first portable TV! lots of cool fun facts. me and my girlfriend wanted a B&B where the owners connected with their guests and that's exactly what we got. awesome stay and we will be staying here again! Thanks Alla!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncanville
Downtown Dallas
Omni Dallas Hotel
Omni Dallas Hotel
#4 of 207 in Dallas
Motel 6 Dallas - Duncanville
#4 of 4 in Duncanville

Been to Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana? Share your experiences!