“First Class Hospitality”

Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana
Ranked #1 of 2 Duncanville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We love the quaint feel of this bed and breakfast. Alla went out of her way to make our night special. She was just the sweetest hostess we've ever had. The room decor transported us to another place and time. We really enjoyed the spa package we purchased. They offer many special packages to make your night just right such as champagne/chocolates wine/cheese just to name a couple. This is the perfect place to have a romantic local stay or treat out of town guests. Breakfast is the real treat here. Alla makes her breakfast fresh, organic, and homemade.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed in the John C. Pelt room. The entire house is amazing and comfortable. Alla and Rick made me feel right at home. Have the European organic breakfast. You'll miss out on a fabulous meal if you don't. I'll definitely stay there again any time I'm in the Dallas area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Ann S
Reviewed 8 August 2014

From being greeted like a long lost relative the moment I arrived at Alla's and treated like a VIP throughout my stay, I have to say, that I have never had an experience like this one. The antique decor is fabulous and tastefully done. The gourmet food for breakfast was especially delightful and very tasty. I felt like I had just returned home from an extended absence. I will definitely be telling my friends and family about Alla's and recommending they stay here. Loved every moment I was there, next time I will have to try a Spa package.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lizcop
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at Alla's B&B over 4th of July weekend AND IT WAS AMAZING!! We were instantly greeted in the driveway by Rick and he escorted us into the house. Shortly after Alla came from around the corner and greeted us like we were family or long time distance friends. The antiques that they keep in the house are unreal!! The original Thomas Edison light bulbs that still work great and are over 100 years old! Incredible!! We were then given a tour of the house and offered hor dourves and wine. We seriously could have just stayed there the rest of the night talking to Rick and Alla it was so much fun! They recommended a fabulous little italian resturant to dine at and after we came back we began our spa cabana, which was lovely. European chocolate candies are delish so try and get those if you can!! We got to pick the bottle of wine from a wide collection directly from Alla's cellar! PLUS outside was lawn furniture that was already covered in plastic if your hot tub experience gets to hot. We had robes and slippers awaiting in our room just for this purpose. Divine!! The best was very comfortable, there are air conditioners in each room so YOU control the temperature, and don't worry if you forgot ANYTHING because she has literally EVERYTHING stocked already in the bathrooms!! The european king breakfast was a personal favorite. We LOVED EVERYTHING about this experience!!! And will stay NO WHERE ELSE but Alla's when we visit the Dallas area!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the brown room at the guest house and it was fine. Next time, we would like to stay at...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angel W
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Allas is by far the most wonderful place we have ever stayed! She is the sweetest woman I have ever met, and our room (momma pelt's room) was absolutely stunning! We purchased the hot tub package (with wine) and it was beautiful. We would definitely stay there again. Can't wait! Thank you Alla!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Victoria_Grace13
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Words can't describe the service and pleasure that I experience while staying at Alla's Bed n Breakfast. Everything was what I expected and more. This will be my choice of lodging everytime I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a great time! This was our first Bed and Breakfast and our honeymoon as well and we loved how old-timey the place was decorated and how comfortable our bed was! Wonderful hospitalify and great food! Ala made me special gluten free breakfasts becuase I'm allergic to gluten and it was so nice of her to go the extra mile to find food that I could have.
We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rayven S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncanville
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
#1 of 2 in Waxahachie
Motel 6 Dallas - Duncanville
Motel 6 Dallas - Duncanville
#4 of 4 in Duncanville

Been to Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana? Share your experiences!