“Not what I wanted”

Ranked #36 of 70 Restaurants in Duncanville
dallas
“Not what I wanted”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

So mr and my 6 year old went for lunch and at first we were gonna share a sandwich then decided to get our own and good thing we did. We ordered the charlie chaplin and it was so small like the size of a small hamburger bun. It didn't fill me up and it didn't come with chips or a drink. it was $6 but worth $3 maybe. it took forever to make the food too. Probably won't go back.

1 Thank muneca2858

Dallas, Texas
“Great sandwiches in a friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to Sandwackers for years. Sandwiches are named after the three stooges and other comic characters, but are certainly adult food, with dark rye bread and spicey mustard available if you want it. The family who runs it is friendly and accommodating. They offer a wide selection of sandwiches. All in all, a great alternative to Subway and other chains.

Visited June 2013
“Love it!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The number 6. " the sandwacker" omg!!! Best sandwich ever had!!! Amazing!! I just eat like 2 hrs ago. And i am craving it!! Will defenetly be back tomorrow!!!

Dallas, TX
“small sandwiches nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 June 2012 via mobile

Small sandwiches. Good, just small. Joint has fun atmosphere too.

1 Thank cbc1969
USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst resteraunt in Duncanville and surrounding areas”
Reviewed 19 July 2008

Want to receive items you did not order? Than this is your place! We ordered 4 sandwiches to go off of their menu. When we got home, we discovered that NOT ONE of the sandwiches was correct. When I called to complain, I was told BY THE OWNER "What do you want me to do about it?" When I complained that the bread was not even as listed on the menu, I was told "We don't have everything thats listed on the menu. And someone should really let them know that it is FALSE ADVERTISING to list "REAL BACON BITS" when you use BACOS. HORRIBLE. And the roast beef (which I was given in place of pastrami) was BAD.

1 Thank critic34