Welcome Inn- Eagle Pass
US$77
US$112
US$96
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Agoda.com
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
US$39
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Camino Real Hotel(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
US$85
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2009

Upon arrival, we asked that they show us the room. Run down, smelly. We were very tired from travelling so we asked to see another room.. We looked at one upstairs and it seemed a little better, but we were in a hurry, had a commitment, so we accepted it, dropped off our things and left. Came back around 3 am and realized how bad the room was., we had left the window to the bathroom open to air, to no avail. Smelled musky and the bedroom linen was torn and old. Really bad. Carpet smells, room smells. As I was calling the frontdesk, I turned on the nightstand light and as I was talking to the front desk attendant, a roach runs by the telephone. We left and returned home not sleeping for 18 hours at that time. Do not recommend.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EGH13
Reviewed 27 July 2009

Over the weekend my friends and I decided to come to Eagle Pass to check out the Casino. We made RSVP simply because it was cheap; therefore our expectations were very little. As soon as we arrived we were greated with such hospitality. Getting to our rooms, we were shocked to arrive to such clean rooms!!! Also with a lot of space around (if we would have broughten our daughter, she would have been able to have a lot of room to play without it be crowded). According to my boyfriend; the internet connection was great! Oh and breakfast was delicious! Yes, the tacos are small, but there is no limit to how many you can get (i probably ate like 10 in once sitting). The only negative thing I would say is that the pool hardly had shade, but if one wants to tan... it's perfect!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank sandypahua
Reviewed 27 March 2009

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean, large and well maintained. The breakfast was great and the restaurant right next to the motel was excellent. Recommend for business or leisure stay. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank fegesmom
Reviewed 24 February 2009

I was impressed with my stay here, especially the very honest staff. The room was big and the breakfast was great! Four hours after leaving, I realized I had left something valuable in my room. When I called, they had it at the front desk with my name on it. They had already left a message on my home phone. Kellie Peralta

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank counrtygirl
Reviewed 1 February 2009

the hotel wasn't fancy, but it had a refridgerator & a microwave in the room, it was very clean, and the hotel staff was very friendly & helpful. Besides the great price the best thing we liked was the continental breakfast. Homemade breakfast tacos as well as waffles ect... Plus if you get the chance to eat at the place right in the hotel parking lot DO IT! can't remember the name but the food was fantastic. Alot of construction going on , but the staff will help with directions around it. No doubt, I will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple