Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass
  • Pool
US$77
US$118
US$96
Quality Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
US$57
Priceline
Casino Hotel(Eagle Pass)
US$59
Camino Real Hotel(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$39
  • Room Service
US$85
Priceline
All reviewsfree shuttlehot breakfastthe young ladywould definitely stay here againroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelquick tripfriday nightlucky eagle casinovery nice hotelyogurtkickapoo casinofree breakfasthoustongravymalltraining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We drove 300 miles to stay here. Read the great reviews. Thought there'd be no problems. We arrived right at check-in time. I was immediately suspicious when the manager was just gushing with superlatives. Upgrades repeatedly offered. I simply asked that we get a room where everything worked - particular the four typical problem items - a/c, TV, toilet, shower. First room = a/c dead, TV faulty. Second room = TV faulty, toilet faulty. Gave up. Manager profusely apologetic but how hard is it to ensure that a TV works. We went somewhere else. This was a reward stay. The manager said he would restore my points. I already know that this hasn't been done right. More hassle for later. Then I get to have fun wondering whether the next HIE at which I try to use my points will involve the same saga.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Mark S,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Great customer service! As soon as I walked in the lobby it smelled refreshing. We were checked in quickly. Alberto, at the front desk was very friendly and efficient. Always makes us feel welcome. Breakfast was great. I love the pancake machine. Yummy!!! I love the IHG rewards. Great night sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013
Norma C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear ZenAngel4,

Thank you for being our guest and for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass.

We are committed to providing the very best customer service. Your goodwill means everything to us. My staff's goal is to make your home away from home and the place you want to stay every time you visit Eagle Pass.

Best Regards,

Norma

Reviewed 5 November 2013

For our anniversary, my husband and I decided to visit The Lucky Eagle Casino. They were sold out so we made reservations with Holiday Inn Express. We arrived after 7:00 p.m. on a Saturday evening. We were able to unload our car directly in front of the hotel with ease and found a parking space out front, also. The automatic doors opened up and I immediately smelled a fresh scent from the hotel lobby. The front desk personnel was very helpful, efficient, friendly and professional. Although she stated that they were overbooked, there was only one other person checking in. Our room was clean, nicely appointed with a round table and two chairs and a sofa and coffee table and another desk and chair. We really enjoyed having a mini-frig as well as the coffee pot. Our king-sized bed was comfortable, but a little springy. There were plenty of fresh thick towels. The only thing lacking was a luggage rack. I didn't really want to unpack my things and put in the drawers since it was only an overight stay. Other than that, it was a very pleasant stay. Things were very quiet while we slept that night and we even slept in a little the next morning since there was a daylight savings time change. With the curtains drawn, the room was dark and perfect for sleeping in. The next morning, my husband went downstairs to get some breakfast juices and he said they were just about out of all the good food and fresh fruit. He managed to score a biscuit and sausage for himself and a yogurt for me. Plus, the orange juice really hit the spot. We were glad to have been able to stay here.

When I inquired about the alcohol permit notice posted on the front window, the front desk personnel told me they are waiting for a permit to build a bar and grill and to serve alcohol. In about 90 days, there will be construction going on out back.

I had forgotten my sunglasses at home, so I asked someone at the front desk where I could buy a pair and he suggested the mall for designer brands or Wal-Mart for the budget. He was very helpful with directions. We ended up at Kohls and I found a perfect pair on sale.

If we return, we'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Safe, clean and quiet. Close to shopping and restaurants. The exercise room is well equipped. The room was clean and my 3 night stay was very quiet. The were a little slow to put out cinnamon rolls one morning so that was a bummer, however when I return I will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I went to Eagle Pass, TX to experience the local casino and needed a place to stay. I will not stay in just any hotel, so was hoping this town had something sufficient up to my standards, and there was Holiday Inn Express! It's very nice, very clean, and everything I expect in a hotel. The room was spacious, clean, and towels were plentiful. Outside the window, I was not looking at a parking lot or the roof of a parking garage. It was of a beautiful pool and hot tub. Pretty awesome if you ask me. The price was in line with other hotels, and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends They also were better than the hotel casino which is not far, and were charing over $100 more than this hotel for a room. When I am back in Eagle Pass, I will definitely be staying here again. Good job Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends