“EXECUTIVE INN EAGLE PASS is cool and comfy”

Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Eagle Pass
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Executive Inn Eagle Pass does NOT deserve bad reviews. We found it completely clean and comfortable. The huge king-size bed was like sleeping on a cloud, and the Kenmore air conditioning unit was cold and quiet. The fridge and microwave were handy and worked well. The management was extremely nice and attentive. The husband/wife team was hard working and friendly. They helped us with a map to the Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino, where we did very well. All in all, this is a clean, safe, very nice hotel and it should get GOOD reviews. We recommend it and we will come back again.

Room Tip: The rooms are uniformly clean and good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Very good Hotel overall. Came to town to play some slots and could not ask for a more friendly Hotel staff. Very accommodating and helpful with ever request I had. I would definitely recommend and would stay here again. Best part of all was all the amenities you receive for such a great rate. Renovations are a big plus!!

Room Tip: Hotel might be out of the way but its well worth it as the staff and rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Not a 4 star, but decent. The hotel does not have a restaurant, but the staff was very helpful in directing us to different restaurants around the area. This hotel also does not have a swimming pool or fitness center. I would not recommend this hotel for families. Our friends and us went for an overnight stay to visit the casino in Eagle Pass.

Room Tip: This hotel did not have a swimming pool, fitness center or a restaurant, but overall a good deal for...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mare384
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed there on and off for several months, several days at a time. extremely comfortable beds, I have to buy me one of them. I have back problems and I cannot sleep in some hotel beds, definitely not double tree, but these beds are even better than my own bed, which is a lot to say. The place is being remodeled slowly, extremely accomodating people. I highly recommend it. I can stay at any hotel in town, but in Eagle Pass, there is only one for me. Let me make a disclaimer, I am talking about the 4 nonsmoking rooms. I have not been in the others.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Eusebio B
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My stay at the Executive Inn was very pleasant. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The manager mentioned that they did some renovating and I could tell from the rooms we rented. They were very clean and included many amenities such as a microwave, fridge, and hair dryer which were nice to have during our weekend stay. There was also a casino not too far from the hotel which we decided to go to and we ended up having a great time. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I strongly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I thought I'd share my visit recently to the newly remodeled Executive Inn, it's a really nice comfortable room, with beds so comfortable you want to just sleep and rest, and the staff is awesome!! The room overall is really clean and smells clean too. The bathrooms are very clean, which is very important to me when travelling. You will surely enjoy your stay here at the Executive Inn, in Eagle Pass, because I did!!
Happy Travels!!

Room Tip: High rooms are quieter!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I booked this hotel because it advertised free shuttle to casino. The rates were also very good. Although they have done some remodeling to the rooms they still could use some more updates in the bathroom. The owners/managers were wonderful. They called the shuttle for us when we were needing ride to casino and they were so friendly. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
#1 of 15 in Eagle Pass
Autel Rio Inn
Autel Rio Inn
#5 of 7 in Piedras Negras

Been to Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass? Share your experiences!