“We love it here! ”
Review of La Botana

La Botana
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Early
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! I eat here almost every day. You could never go wrong with anything you order. Of course they have Bottomless chips. You can order guacamole made at your table side. The queso loco is to die for! The Beef, chicken and shrimp fajitas #27 on the menu is a very big portion my husband and I almost always share and have left over to take home. You get the same situation if you order the #29 you get beef chicken and sausage or the #26 the super molcajete My 12 year old daughter loves their #22 chicken bacon ranch salad. My 2 year old can eat 3 of their ala carte enchiladas she loves them!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

An average Mexican/ tex-mex place. We had the Mixed grille platter (had a Mexican name I forgot), which was fine, fresh and sizzling of the grill.
But the guacamole made fresh at the table was excellent and makes a difference here.
Staff was friendly and prompt. The interior is a very standard restaurant/ fast food place with a bar segment and a dining room.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

The food here was just ok, the quesadilla was very greasy and the chips were all broken into small little pieces. But the guacamole was great and was made fresh at the table. The service was pretty poor and slow. The waitress requested we pay with cash even though the restaurant says it accepts credit cards.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Although the service was pretty good this time, the food was not. We ordered the regular ground beef tacos. The meat was bland and somewhat greasy. No flavor at all. They really need to step this dish up. I had the borracho beans which were delicious and the rice was also. We have had the Jalisco tacos and each time they have been very good. We have had them as carne asada and al pastor and they are made with a generous amount of meat. Hubby's refried beans were not so good this time. He requested cheese on top of the beans and they completely left it off. Not happy. In the past I have had their cheese enchiladas and they were very good. So, it is not consistent and has become average or below since opening.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The food at this Mexican restaurant was very good. The waitress (Maria) was very accommodating. The prices are very good, also. (If you order fajita's, you get two flour tortillas with the meal, but, if you need more flour tortillas, you will get three more and they will charge you $1.00 more- those are not free! SURPRISE for me, but I did go ahead and eat and pay extra for them! I was never informed they would charge extra for those.... most restaurants DO NOT charge extra for tortillas!))

Been to La Botana? Share your experiences!