“Military Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Early

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn Early
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Early
San Marcos
“Military Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

Good military rate. 8 miles from Camp Bowie in Brownwood, Texas. Decent breakfast in hotel lobby with big screen TV, tables & chairs as well as barstool seating.. Helpful staff. Comfy bed with plenty of pillows. Clean.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jbdavis99

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

We loved this hotel so much we had to go twice during our 4-week-long trip. The service was extremely good and everyone was so nice.

The first time, we came in the morning to book a regular room for the night. We were told the room was not ready (of course, it was in the morning) but that it would be ready in an hour. When we can back, it was not only ready, we had been upgrade to a suite!

I was so amazed, it was first time it happened to us! The suite was so nice I videotaped it! I don't know if it is possible to share my video with you here on TA but I will at least share my pictures. It was so worderful. You will see that on my pictures. Very comfortable and so clean. There is business center, a fitness room and a swimming pool with a hot tub. The fitness room was good and I just loved the swimmig pool and the spa. We really appreciated that the there was a laundry room and that it was free to use it.

Very good breakfast in a very beautiful breakfast room. There was what we normally get in a continental breakfast plus a few hot choices like omelets and oatmeal and there was also yogurts and Philadelphia cheese.

The second time, my husband was sick and we got early check-in (at 11!). Our room key was ready when we arrived as we had called. We really appreciated.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sarah L
richmond
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

I hadn't been back since 2010 however since the last time I visited this hotel had really improved alot! the staff was very friendly during my staf and when I needed an ethernet cord they furnished one without any issues. The breakfast was good! Overall had a good experience, will stay here when I go back!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank raddog
Gainesville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

good room and had no problems I am a sales rep that works in the oil and gas fields. Its important to have internet ,good clean room and a place to work in the evenings. It was all here, they gave me a little discount ,old guy deal and kept me within my budget. road warrior

Room Tip: its ok to ask for a discount,right
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Leonard m
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

I travel with my group all over the country, and many times, hotels and their staff are he source of much frustration. Not so with these folks!!! This was one of the most comfortable hotels in which weve stayed in recent years! The staff were very friendly and helpful! One of our party left all hair care products for her three daughters at home, but not to worry, the staff were right there with quick replacements. They almost seemed to want to help! And that's rare in today's hotels! So, thanks, Comfort Inn and staff, for making this stay one of the best in recent memory!!!!

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Hi. Kim and her staff always do a great job - very friendly and excellent customer service.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Lubbock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

I have stayed at this Hotel one to two times a month for the last six years. I have always had a nice clean room and a very nice hot breakfast the next morning. The Staff is very helpful and very accomodating to your every need. The Hotel is constantly updating the rooms, they have new T.V.s and Carpet. I travel alot and this is my favorite Hotel. I can always count on it being nice ,clean and safe inside and out.

Room Tip: I have stayed in almost every room they are all equally good.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank rhondafusonbradberry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Early
Holiday Inn Express Brownwood
#6 of 7 in Brownwood
Gate 1 inn
Gate 1 inn
#5 of 7 in Brownwood

Been to Comfort Inn Early? Share your experiences!