“I highly recommend the Early Comfort Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn Early

Comfort Inn Early
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Early
“I highly recommend the Early Comfort Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel featured very clean, spacious rooms with one of the most comfortable beds I have slept on! The staff was very helpful and friendly and provided everything needed to have an enjoyable stay, including complimentary hot breakfast, indoor pool and easily accessible location. I look forward to any future visits and highly recommend this central Texas jewel!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cordell, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have traveled twice this year for a total of 21 nights and nothing compared to my stay at Early. They treat you like you are their most important guest. The suite was super. Definitely an upgrade from the usual nice room. Please stay in Early if you have a chance. On a scale of 1-10 a 20.
Rita

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Fort Worth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

After staying one night in a competitors hotel in Brownwood, I checked into the Comfort Inn in Early --- and have stayed there one to two nights a week for the last 2 months. Nothing I can suggest would inmprove their facility.( well -- one stay was not as pleasant as the " breakfast organizer " did not show up and that was not at all pleasant -- especially when the front desk gentleman seemed to care less about the happiness of my empty stomach :-) ) The pool, the great breakfast bar, the free laundry for guests and the personality of the staff has been excellent ! ! !

Room Tip: I prefer a room over looking the parking lot as I can look out the window and see my vehicle...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

We go through Brownwood a couple of time a year with large family (5 of us).
This summer, we got a two connecting rooms.
The staff was really great setting up the reservation to get connecting rooms, and the facilities are really great---clean, everything working (AC, kitchen appliances, pool...).
The inside pool has spa and is clean and working well. Really nice.
The beds/mattresses were really in good shape. I have bad back and got a great nights sleep.
Very happy overall. I have stayed at several hotels in brownwood and will go back here next time.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
San Marcos
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

Good military rate. 8 miles from Camp Bowie in Brownwood, Texas. Decent breakfast in hotel lobby with big screen TV, tables & chairs as well as barstool seating.. Helpful staff. Comfy bed with plenty of pillows. Clean.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jbdavis99
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

We loved this hotel so much we had to go twice during our 4-week-long trip. The service was extremely good and everyone was so nice.

The first time, we came in the morning to book a regular room for the night. We were told the room was not ready (of course, it was in the morning) but that it would be ready in an hour. When we can back, it was not only ready, we had been upgrade to a suite!

I was so amazed, it was first time it happened to us! The suite was so nice I videotaped it! I don't know if it is possible to share my video with you here on TA but I will at least share my pictures. It was so worderful. You will see that on my pictures. Very comfortable and so clean. There is business center, a fitness room and a swimming pool with a hot tub. The fitness room was good and I just loved the swimmig pool and the spa. We really appreciated that the there was a laundry room and that it was free to use it.

Very good breakfast in a very beautiful breakfast room. There was what we normally get in a continental breakfast plus a few hot choices like omelets and oatmeal and there was also yogurts and Philadelphia cheese.

The second time, my husband was sick and we got early check-in (at 11!). Our room key was ready when we arrived as we had called. We really appreciated.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sarah L
richmond
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

I hadn't been back since 2010 however since the last time I visited this hotel had really improved alot! the staff was very friendly during my staf and when I needed an ethernet cord they furnished one without any issues. The breakfast was good! Overall had a good experience, will stay here when I go back!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank raddog
Also consider these accommodations in or near Early
Holiday Inn Express Brownwood
#6 of 7 in Brownwood
Gate 1 inn
Gate 1 inn
#5 of 7 in Brownwood

Been to Comfort Inn Early? Share your experiences!