“Repeat Success”
Review of Comfort Inn Early

Comfort Inn Early
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Early
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I've stayed bi-weekly since the middle of 2013 for business. My initial good impression paid off, and I look forward to my stay in Early every other week. Since I travel for routine business, I typically interact with the same staff members (whom I have developed warm acquaintance with), but any time there is different front desk or kitchen personnel my experience is just as enjoyable.

Close to the mall (which has a movie theater), and right at the end of the main drag with plenty of dining options. A few nice parks in the surrounding area as well.

If you enjoy small town Texas, I can't think of a better example. Tip, BOOK EARLY (no pun intended) as rooms go surprisingly fast in my experience, considering this is not an oil & gas hotbed like west Texas.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Grekan, Owner at Comfort Inn Early, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for all your kind comments regarding your stay. It's so nice to hear that you are a regular guest at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that everyone here at our hotel provides you with a exceptional experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice in 3 weeks. Both times the staff were helpful and courteous. The last stay was due to a funeral. They were very nice about arranging for us to have the room later than check out. I would recommend this hotel to any one traveling in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had a great stay, except the last day we were there we rushed down to breakfast with 7 minutes to spare and everything had already been put away. If you are going to serve breakfast until 10am - you should still have breakfast out at 10am....

Room Tip: Great place to stay. Elizabeth at the front desk is the best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us here at our hotel. We appreciate you recognizing Elizabeth she is wonderful and always provides the highest in customer service. We are so happy you were pleased with your stay!

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night over Christmas break. Our room was a bit on the run down side. The couch had rips in it and the towels were stained. There were several hairs on the bathroom floor. The room smelled musty, like mildew. We requested a crib for our son and they had my husband go pick it up. It was a pack and play with a stained mattress and no sheet. During the night we were both woken twice to a banging sound. No clue what that was but if you're in room 218, maybe you can figure it out. Breakfast was decent and the staff were nice. Could have been a much better stay but at least we only had to spend one night there.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was there for several days recently. The staff was very knowledge and helpful. Overall, my stay was enjoyable, however, my only complaint is with with the internet speed. I would suggest that Comfort Inn upgrade to greater bandwidth to make themselves competitive with the other hotels in the area or switch ISP's when their contract is up.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We were not happy with our stay over the summer.
Could not get a signal on my phone. (I have Verizon and it has worked EVERY where I have gone, in elevators, in underground tunnels, everywhere, except here.)
They didn't want to change the sheets, because it was not Wednesday. We stayed two nights and wanted clean sheets for the second night. That is one perk to travelling, having clean sheets every night. The front desk lady did change them after we insisted.
Hotel was just not up to my standards. We travel every summer, Christmas, and spring break. This was one of the least desirable places we have stayed. We were very itchy for over a month after staying here.
Stay somewhere else if you can.
Only good thing - the indoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stay in hotels 4 nights a week and this one is the cleanest one I ever stay in. The staff is very friendly, with a warm smiles and a great attitude. The rooms are spotless and the beds are great... There is always plenty condiments for the coffee in the room. The exercise room has everything you need. As you can tell, I have stayed here a few times and look forward to my next stay.

Thanks for everything,
B. Sanders

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Early
Hampton Inn Brownwood
#6 of 7 in Brownwood
Gate 1 inn
Gate 1 inn
#4 of 7 in Brownwood

Been to Comfort Inn Early? Share your experiences!