“I love Best Western”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Edinburg
Houston, United States
“I love Best Western”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I come once a month to visit my husband and the trip is almost 400 miles. Best Western's kindness and readiness helps take the stress off of me when I come to Edinburg. The rooms are always nice and the breakfast is on point. I love how the room's shower has that dispenser instead of tiny little bottles that dont have enough product. I stayed somewhere else one time during the past year and I missed my Best Western. I would much have rather stayed at Best Western like usual. Overall my experience is always great.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Thank goodness for people like Elizabeth who care about their guests! She let us check in a little early ,,she listened to our plight. We've had bad experiences at other hotels when it comes to asking if we can check in a little early but she was so understanding, it showed she cared!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This is a lovely hotel. The rooms are clean and attractive and the beds are wonderful. The staff is very attentive and helpful. As business women, we feel safe here. It is an excelllent value as well.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Houston, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Overall good quality of service, rooms were nice and breakfast was also good. I had an issue with my bill, as I am part of a non-profit, however, the staff was very patient as she helped me get the issue straightened out. Breakfast was also a nice plus, and there was "good" breakfast that to me includes eggs, meats and waffles, not just bagels and pastries.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

edinburg texas, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

i like west western have exelent people good breakfest romms bery clean exelent peace when we goin to sleep the fitness room is exelent and modern the people in front desk is very amabilyti i happy when be in best western

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

AUSTIN
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Clean hotel, comfortable beds but I missed not having working wi-fi in the room; had to step outside room to get wi-fi signal that would only work inside of room 10-15 min. before you had to step back outside to pick up the signal again. Also had Ants coming from the sink onto the vanity; these was sprayed by hotel staff but then room smelled of Raid.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank karcal123
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Excellent staff, clean rooms, good breakfast. I stay here whenever I'm in the area and would recommend unreservedly. A real value for the Valley area. I am now writing this additional sentence to satisfy the minimum 200 character requirement. I hope you are not still reading at this point.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business