“Ennis”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ennis
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Ennis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bishop, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

The mattress was wonderful! I arrived mid-morning after an 18 hr drive from Ohio and the front desk generously allowed me to check-in early and crash. The room was clean; the staff friendly and helpful. I had several carriers of show rabbits and they were allowed in the room to relax after a long journey. Enjoyed breakfast of egg, sausage, and yogurt. Starbucks is on the other side of the freeway, and TSC is next door to the hotel. I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Ennis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

The room should have been locked down and never allowed to be assigned to a guest. We got there late in the evening and noticed the phone wasn't working when we tried to call the front desk for a wake up call. We didn't notice everything else until we woke up the next morning. The phone didn't work (was replaced), smoke alarm had been ripped out, Security Lock had been repaired but was barely attached, the AC/Heater unit had the grills broken out, the window frame had mold all around it, and the curtains wouldn't open or move. The peephole in the door had been broken out and stuffed with toilet paper, the bath tub had mold in the grout and corners of the shower. The hotel did comp our stay when we shared these things with the fron desk upon checkout. That made it better but I would be very hesitant to stay at another Baymont Inn without physically being able to inspect the room before reserving a room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Billy C

Travellers are raving about these Ennis hotels

ennis, tx
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed here and it was one of the worse stays ever. Bed was as hard as a rock. The room was nasty and smelt horrible. This hotel.has roaches all in the rooms and the tv is so fuzzy u.cant watch.it. oh yeah amd the breakfast is a.joke. all they cary is.cheerios and hot.milk and hot juice. This place is a joke. My recommendations is to go to.comfort suites or la quinta.

• Stayed April 2014
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

For the price of the room the Baymont Inn well exceeded my expectations. The manager of the hotel was very professional and courteous and made our stay very pleasant and comfortable. When visiting my family in future I'll definitively return to the Baymont Inn.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Acast13
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We say at Baymont and I was very pleased with the service right when I walked in the lobby looks so elegant with the beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling they greeted me like they knew me they talk to me very friendly all the stuff wus very helpful because my daughter forgot her toothbrush and I called to the front desk and the lady answered and said we have toothpaste and we also have body soap shampoo conditioner whatever you need we have it I said thank you I really do appreciate that I wanted to the room they were very beautiful very clean and neat and organized the even also had a refrigerator they had a microwave and a very nice plasma TV had a blow dryer they even also had a ironing board and iron and they also had a coffee pot and they also had a complimentary coffee sugar Cup drawls and they even had a complimentary shampoo and conditioner and a bar of soap I felt right at home all I needed was a tall glass of lemonade

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Beronica M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ennis
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ennis
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Days Inn Corsicana TX
Days Inn Corsicana TX
#5 of 8 in Corsicana

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Ennis? Share your experiences!