“Terrible coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ennis
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We frequently go through Starbucks because my husband and I travel a lot. We've discovered at a lot of stores to ask if the coffee is fresh. It's amazing how many times we get old, bitter coffee at a premium price. This Starbucks is no different. We asked when we went through the drive thru what they had that was fresh. She said the Pike was fresh. As usual, it wasn't. It was the bottom of the pot complete with grounds. I wish we had time to go back and get a fresh cup but we're already on the road. It's happened to us more than once at this location. Sweet girl but terrible tasting coffee.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

went to get a coffee with a friend on the way out of town, the service here is good but very slow. Like the drive thru window but when there is already 5 cars in line you don't have time to stop.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

We stop here every time we are coming home from Dallas. Nearest Starbucks to our house. 40 miles. Some enjoy coming here

Reviewed 16 April 2016

The new location has been up and running awhile now. For travelers looking for drive-thru, yes, this location has it. It is faster to order at drive-thru, even if there is a line of cars, then to go inside and order. The orders for the drive-thru appear to get processed first, in order to keep the traffic flowing. I have gone inside and ordered only to see the last car in the line, when I entered the store, drive out with a drink, when I felt that I ordered first, as the car in line was not near the speaker when I went inside, meanwhile I waited another 6 minutes. The inside of this Starbucks is not as warm and inviting as the last and my once favorite haunt in Ennis, is no more. Oftentimes there is no music and the place feels cold and sterile. My friends agree and we do not wish to linger and chat as we once did. Best bet, order with your app and pick up at the counter, or use the drive-thru.

1  Thank Yippie-Yi-O
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We pulled up to this Starbucks and it was 05:54am. Nobody bothered to say can I help you, or say we don't open for another 4 minutes. So we pulled up to the window and the girl immediately turned her back to us and began walking to the back. So we went to the door to see is there were hours posted and there were none. I knocked on the door and the same girl looked right at me and turned her back again! It would be common courtesy to say or do something. She finally waddled over to the door. By that time we were already in our car. This is worst Starbucks I have ever had the pleasure to come across. We have a 6 hour journey home ahead of us and wanted some coffee we to start our day off with.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!