“Great Barista Team”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ennis
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

It's really nice when you walk into a place and everyone greets you by your name and they know exactly what you're drinking.

This Ennis location has top-notch folks working there with great attitudes and I'm always happy to see them and so are they.

1  Thank Michael D

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I recently visited Starbucks in Ennis for the first time. I have to say, I was disappointed by the overall experience. The coffee was acceptable but not worth anything near what it cost. I will drive on down the street for some fast food coffee in the future. I don't want to be too critical knowing that I'm not easily impressed but I have to say I was disappointed. High price, low value.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We frequently go through Starbucks because my husband and I travel a lot. We've discovered at a lot of stores to ask if the coffee is fresh. It's amazing how many times we get old, bitter coffee at a premium price. This Starbucks is no different. We asked when we went through the drive thru what they had that was fresh. She said the Pike was fresh. As usual, it wasn't. It was the bottom of the pot complete with grounds. I wish we had time to go back and get a fresh cup but we're already on the road. It's happened to us more than once at this location. Sweet girl but terrible tasting coffee.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

went to get a coffee with a friend on the way out of town, the service here is good but very slow. Like the drive thru window but when there is already 5 cars in line you don't have time to stop.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

We stop here every time we are coming home from Dallas. Nearest Starbucks to our house. 40 miles. Some enjoy coming here

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!