“Very friendly and efficient”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ennis
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Dropped by around 7pm on Saturday night and found the staff to be very friendly....and in a genuine way. Have been to others where greetings were forced and fake. Had coffee quick and the way I like it.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I ordered a frappacino! It was made quickly. And the service was good! Bathrooms were clean! Easy stop off the freeway when traveling

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

You will probably have to park around back as there is limited parking out front. Service was fast and efficient. Bathrooms were clean and stocked. Pleasant atmosphere and outdoor seating.

1  Thank Konrad V
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

It's really nice when you walk into a place and everyone greets you by your name and they know exactly what you're drinking.

This Ennis location has top-notch folks working there with great attitudes and I'm always happy to see them and so are they.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I recently visited Starbucks in Ennis for the first time. I have to say, I was disappointed by the overall experience. The coffee was acceptable but not worth anything near what it cost. I will drive on down the street for some fast food coffee in the future. I don't want to be too critical knowing that I'm not easily impressed but I have to say I was disappointed. High price, low value.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!