“Not too bad - Not too good”

La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Houston, Texas
“Not too bad - Not too good”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We picked this hotel because we had a meeting in nearby Bedford the next a.m. Housekeeping is good - but rugs, upholstery, and coverlet all stained in various spots - so the place appears worn. This seems in stark contrast from reviews by other TA folks, but it is the honest truth. Very good shower pressure - clean bathroom. We specifically asked check in person for a quiet room but we still were 2 doors from elevator that chimed every time it stopped on our floor! Also hotel was fairly empty but they put us in a room below someone else - and they got up at 5am and were busy moving around for a good 30 minutes. Price equaled experience - about $80 with tax for 1 night.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank samsmom2006

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Hilo, Hawaii
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Great stay. Being only 2 years old, this hotel is really clean and modern. The nicest La Quinta I've ever stayed in. Bed is super comfortable. Room has a flat screen television and the decor is very pleasing. Breakfast is typical La Quinta, with a twist. Only in Texas will the waffle maker produce waffles in the shape of Texas!!! Hotel is in a industrial area. Eating places are nearby but not in walking distance. Bonus, hotel shuttle driver will take and pick you up anywhere within a 3 mile radius. Staff is extremely helpful and courteous. Only drawback, rooms are definitely not sound proof. Could hear the next room's conversation at 1 in the morning. I'm a quick sleeper so not a problem. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevator. The elevator bell is very loud and distinctive, may bother some.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Thanks to TA I found this place. It's new, modern and clean. Comfy beds, big tv and a nice clean bathroom! There's a pool and hottub we'll be visiting later and a gym for your workouts. Large dining area for breakfast. Very pleased with this hotel and will visit again!

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Molchak
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I just got back from a last minute trip to Euless with an overnight stay with my husband and two little kids at the La Quinta. We got the King Suite with pullout sofa for $85 (from the LaQuinta website - couldn't find this type of room on the bargain-hunter sites). For just $15-$20 more than a regular room, it was *HUGE* - really two full rooms joined together with a big bathroom. Really great for a family.

The staff was fast and friendly - they were helpful when I called downstairs asking what restaurant I could call to order in some food. I requested a crib for my daughter when I made the reservation online and it was waiting for us in the room when we arrived. There was lots of room for my 2 year old son to run a round and to put the baby swing, stroller, and mountain of baby stuff that you have to travel with when you have little kids. I wish we had stayed a little longer so we could have tried out the pool & hot tub - it looked very inviting.

Breakfast was ok - nothing too special, but it was free so no complaints from me.

Room Tip: Try the King Suite with pullout if you're travelling with familly. There's even a chaise lo...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Leslie F
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 7 October 2011

We went to Dallas to visit Six Flags and decided to stay at this hotel because of the proximity and the price.

I was pleasantly surprised that I was allowed to check in early. I was also relieved because it had been a long drive.

The front desk person was very nice and accomodating. The room, as with all LQ's I've stayed at, was very nice and clean.

Some properties cheap out on the towels ( in the LQ Chain). Not this one. The towels were a good quality and housekeeping was very nice and punctual during our stay.

The hotel room decor is up to date and makes you feel like you're at home.

As for extras- the free breakfast was a winner.

I don't have any complaints about my stay. The staff was nice and helpful and I know this is small but the sodas in the vending area were only $1.25 ( cheaper than wal-mart even!). So that's a small plus for me as well.

I am a lover of the LQ chains ( the Inns & Suites) and stay there when ever I can. I know a quality one when I see it, and this fit the bill.

P.S. It was very close to six flags, eateries, and the TRE (the train).

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank I C
Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I travel to this area frequently to visit family and to just travel around the area and take photographs. I stay here for the location, price and staff. The staff always make me feel welcome and are accomodating of any special needs I may have on a particular visit. This is my #1 place to stay..."My home away from home". Suprita is the best clerk I have every encountered, always smiling, friendly and welcoming. Everyone, from room attendants to management, are special, friendly people. ~Mary Rhodes~

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
Hyatt Regency DFW
#28 of 204 in Dallas
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless? Share your experiences!