“Saved by LaQuinta”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Louisville, Kentucky
“Saved by LaQuinta”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had booked another hotel nearby but had to leave after one night because it was dirty and reeked of smoking. We moved to LaQuinta the next night and were able to sleep in a clean room and enjoy a clean bathroom. The staff was extremely helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Kingwood, TX, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Best value, by FAR, of most hotels I have stayed at! Very clean hotel, new, with a friendly team to assist you. I will drive 15 miles out of my way just to stay at this hotel again. Very comfortable bed!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel is located near the American Airlines Training Center and DFW. A shuttle will take you to either location upon request. It is convenient when a family member is graduating from AA training or traveling to and from the airport. Great staff and accommodations.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Washington, Illinois
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My family stayed overnight at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West-Euless on April 4, 2014. We were flying in and out of Dallas/Fort Worth for a spring break trip and wanted an airport hotel that offered a late-night courtesy shuttle and breakfast. This hotel was absolutely beautiful, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others. It will be my top pick any time I'm in need of a hotel stay in the area.

Due to weather our flight into Dallas/Forth Worth was delayed by several hours, and we arrived around 10:30pm. I made a call to the hotel and within 15-20 minutes the shuttle driver was picking us up. Though I don't recall his name, our driver was from Mozambique, Africa. We had a very interesting and enjoyable conversation as he returned us safely to the hotel, stopping at a nearby McDonald's drive-through for us to pick up something to eat along the way.

As I mentioned earlier, this hotel is beautiful. Tan/green décor, tiled floors inlaid with wood, stunning architectural details, arched ceilings in the hallways and in the rooms, tray ceilings in the common areas. I've never seen a hotel so stunning. Our room was spotless with an extremely comfortable bed that I wished I didn't need to leave. The pull-out sofa bed for our son was comfortable as well.

The hotel offers breakfast that included items such as waffles, boiled eggs, toast/bagels/English muffins, oatmeal, cereals, yogurt, etc. The breakfast buffet was kept well-stocked while catering to a roomful of people.

A business center in the lobby provides a computer and printer for guest use, making it possible to easily print boarding passes for our early morning flight. WiFi is also provided in the rooms--a code is provided to you with your room key at check-in.

Courtesy shuttle van...the hotel provides shuttle service on the hour. Simply schedule the hour you wish to leave the hotel. I noticed that the La Quinta had at least three vans of varying sizes in the parking lot for shuttle purposes. A flyer inside the van indicated that shuttle service is also available to nearby restaurants, drug stores, and shopping areas that are located near the hotel. There is a lot to offer in this area--even within walking distance.

All and all, a wonderful place to stay. I would highly recommend the La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West-Euless to anyone staying in the area, and I will certainly recommend it to my travel clients who require an overnight stay near the DFW airport.

Additional note...I appreciated the friendliness of the front-desk staff--both on arrival and on departure. The gal working the late night shift even provided us with bottled water. I apologize for being too bleary-eyed to get their names in order to identify them here in my review. I hope the hotel manager will be able to identify them and compliment them for me.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 404 on the top floor and a few rooms down from the elevator. The room was very qu...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JenniferW2430
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel right before our 6am take off at DFW. It was nice to be able to park and have a shuttle take us to DFW and pick us up when we returned! Staff and everything was nice. Even though they weren't serving breakfast when we left, we were still offered fruit, muffins and coffee. The bed was a little uncomfortable. But everything else was GREAT.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 April 2014

very pleased with location, close to irport, free van to and from DFW airport helpful courteous staff very clean nice room good servise, very nice warem indoor pool and Jaccouzi fitness room nice plerasant experience would come back

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 85arlettec
Reviewed 27 March 2014

By far one of the cleanest and updated hotels for the price range. It does not feel like or look like a cost efficient hotel chain once you enter the lobby and room. I've stayed many times at this location for this reason. I'm very picky and I would choose this hotel location over many other chains without reservation.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank sandramD3114TU
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Hyatt Regency DFW
Hyatt Regency DFW
#28 of 203 in Dallas

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless? Share your experiences!