“A case for Hotel Impossible!”

Regency Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A case for Hotel Impossible!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

What a dump! Barely there A/C, sweating to death in my room...blood or make up stains on my pillow case, cigarette burns on bedspread, phone did not work, pee or some other fluids on toilet paper holder, cigarette burns in bathroom sink, the bed collapsed when I sat on the corner..odor everywhere...I wouldn't let my 2 pet mastiffs stay here! And why am I here at 1am on a Thursday night? because I am an American Airlines distressed passenger..,obviously not an important passenger in their eyes and if my flight wasn't in 6 hours, I would have left already...do not stay here! Shame on Wyndham for putting there name on this place!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank FDHOTEL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I--along with 6 other couples--recently completed a 7-night stay at this hotel while attending conferences at a local church. I will gladly recommend this property for the following reasons:
1) the rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, the continental breakfasts were adequate (no restaurant) and everything worked well--the hot water shower, the AC, the TV, the refrigerator, etc.
2) the manager (Brad) and his staff (including Karen, Amy and others) were very helpful, kind, and did all they could to make our stay an enjoyable one. This included making extra pots of coffee, providing meeting rooms, helping with the laundry, etc.
3) this hotel was very convenient both for our conferences (close to the church), and for our sightseeing outings (conveniently between Ft. Worth and Dallas).
I highly recommend this hotel and their staff to those traveling to the metroplex.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Euless
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This room had places in the carpet that were patched-in which looked very tacky. The couch had several holes in it. It looked like it had been slit with a knife several times. It too looked very tacky. When I took a shower in the a.m. the water was piping hot and adjusting the valve did nothing to change the temperature. So, I got to take a very hot shower that morning. Overall, I really wasn't impressed with this stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank James M

Travellers are raving about these Euless hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Quality Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South
Hyatt Place DFW
Hyatt Place DFW
#1 of 8 in Euless

Been to Regency Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Regency Inn & Suites

Property: Regency Inn & Suites
Address: 901 Airport Fwy, Highway 183 and Highway 157, Euless, TX 76040-4327 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Euless/DFW Airport)
Region: United States > Texas > Euless
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Regency Inn & Suites 2*
We are conveniently located near the DFW Airport, AT&T Stadium, Texas Rangers Ballpark, and Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Regency Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Dallas/Euless Dfw Airport