“You have to PAY for WIFI????”

Motel 6 Dallas - Euless
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Euless
“You have to PAY for WIFI????”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very plain. No frills... NONE. It does have a pool, but the area doesn't feel very private or safe. A lot of traffic runs through the back when the sun goes down. It feels like drug deals. The cherry on top was the fact that WIFI IS NOT FREE. Say what??? They want to charge you 3 bucks for WIFI. The rooms smell. The beds are think. I have stayed in other Motel 6's where the beds were awesome., the WIFI was free and the rooms feelt a lot cleaner and more comfortable. I would say it's worth the 40 bucks but the nice Motel 6's I have stayed in were the same price. Find something better. It's a room if you absolutely have to. But, you can get better for the same price. All of thee high rated reviews must be the owners. It does not feel or smell clean. It is not quiet. It does not feel very safe at night. Here is a review.. .it's worse in person! The ONLY thing good about it is that it is down the street from North Main BBQ. Very good.. but only open Fri, Sat and Sun

Room Tip: Don't choose this one unless it's all you can find.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Shannon G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I spent approx 120+ days on the road in the past 12 mths. The Euless, Tx. Motel 6 should be the standard other Motel 6 locations should be judged.
The manager....Cyndy (sp?) runs her location, as well if not better than some 3-4 star properties. Her staff (the ones I've dealt with...Lucy, Retha and Jeremiah are outstanding, friendly, helpful, and just a pleasant group of individuals. Apparently, properly trained, or chosen for their skills dealing with the public(?) just nice people.
I hope Motel 6 appreciates this manager and her "teams" efforts to make me and the other guest feel welcome, and that nothing is beyond their ability or willingness to help.
Nicely done, Motel 6. Most people love to complain, but I could not resist the chance to share my opinion about my experience. If I'm ever back in this area, I will be back. I hope this review helps future travelers.
Dj

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Deflep_85
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I made the reservations online. When we arrived I had no problem checking in. The room was decent and seemed to have new paint. We were on the first floor and there was constant noise from the second floor. We heard people walking upstairs until about 5am. It was hard to sleep through. The second night the police were there and there was an arrest. We still had to endure people loudly walking on our roof. Not the best place I've stayed but also not the worst.

• Stayed August 2013
HALTOM CITY
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I spent one night at this Motel 6. Not terribly dirty but run down. Rock hard beds. The night clerk was offended when I asked if there were any recently refurbished rooms. I have allergies so I always ask. NO ammenities. Coffee in the office 6 to 9am but opted not to partake as it seems locals come in for the coffee...possibly friends of the staff. Bad karma to say the least. Pass it up!

Room Tip: Go to the Motel 6 near this one on Crystal Spgs in Bedford, TX. Very close...a couple of miles.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Euless hotels

Chickasha, Oklahoma
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We have stayed here several times when catching a flight out of DFW the next morning. It is a basic motel 6, nothing fancy just clean beds for a reasonable price. They have an outside pool that my kids like and I have never has any problems there. There are several fast food places in the area.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
DFW Airport Marriott South
DFW Airport Marriott South
#19 of 110 in Fort Worth
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Bedford

Been to Motel 6 Dallas - Euless? Share your experiences!