“Decent rent, but isn't worth it.”

Westdale Hills Golf Course
Ranked #12 of 14 things to do in Euless
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I honestly don't even know why Westdale Hills has an office. Seems it's basically for show. The staff is rude, cold, and unhelpful. I have never been so disappointed. I could not wait till my lease was up so I could leave. This has been hands down the worse apartment I have stayed at. Need something fixed? Who knows when they'll even acknowledge the problem. Let alone fix it. The rent is decent, but in all honesty I would rather pay a bit more to interact with actual pleasant, and helpful staff.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Westdale Hills golf course is a decent nine hole par three course. If you looking to work on your short game, this is a nice place to hit a few. It's also very affordable.

1  Thank rippy000
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

This place is Gross, old and run down. I lived on this golf course for a year and it's a total dump. I have no idea if the course is actually decent or if it's worth the price but the property is gross.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

this place will test your irons skill. Greens aren't great but the lay out is a challenge. Lots of water and maybe an apartment roof. When I need to work on my irons I leave the tees at home and brush up. Its a quick course to walk and mostly friendly folks running the joint.

2  Thank Dallastx98
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Do not be fooled by the short yardages on this course...it will kick your fanny! I've played it many times, and it keeps us on our toes, with its water hazards, steep inclines and narrow fairways. It's always fun to play!

3  Thank Al J