“Helpful, Cheerful Staff (once we got there) from delayed flight”

Motel 6 Euless- DFW West
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Sunnyvale, California
“Helpful, Cheerful Staff (once we got there) from delayed flight”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

American Airlines flight delays must keep this place in business. Our flight from San Jose, CA was delayed by 8 hours so we ended up here for a very short (6 hours total) night. American staff told us the hotel was 20 minutes by shuttle and gave us a number to call for pickup, instead of doing it for us! We waited about 40 minutes for the shuttle - a group of very tired travelers, all of us freezing in the 20 degree night - and we continued to freeze on the shuttle which had no heat during our 30 minute ride. The return shuttle ride at 5 A.m. was only 20 minutes as advertised!

When we arrived at the Quality Inn, the cheerful staff was organized, told us all everything we needed to know as a group and checked us in a just a few minutes. it was the most thoughtful service we received all day. The front desk staff was helpful also in deciding when we needed to return to DFW.

The room was clean and the beds were reasonably comfortable, but due to short stay, I can't comment on much else.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

First off I stayed from February 23 to March 18. My husband and I were making arrangements to move out of state so we stayed here until everything was ready in the other state. From the night we checked in until we left the service was POOR. They were over charging my credit card and the manager is a JOKE. THE HOTEL OWED ME $355 and they did not want to pay me back. I had to go back and forth with there corporate bank and my bank and finally received my money back. So I started paying in cash and they were suppose to remove my card from there system and they did not they were taking my cash and still charging my card $514 they owed me a second time. The housekeeping does not clean properly they also take personal items and monies that do not belong to them. I told the manager on duty and she took the staff word over mine the guess. They give discounts and take them back and give you a made up excuse as to why it happened. This is NOT a home away from home. Tasha , another lady I forget her name and a young man at the front desk are the only good thing about that HOTEL. In need of NEW MANAGEMENT ASAP.I WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY HERE. RIP OFF. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANY ONE.When I checked out the manager asked about my credit card. No sorry for all the inconvenient things we have done. No please come again next time we will be on our A game for your next visit. She sucks.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Euless hotels

Eden Prairie
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place should be shut down. Looked like room wasn't clean. Front desk clerk was nice. She keep her cool and so did I. I will never stay at a quality inn in my life no more. Only here for some hours and I was ready to sleep in my rental car in the cold.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Cherie O
Vail, Colorado
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We missed our connection because of a mechanical error... We were put up in this terrible hotel by American Airlines. Quoted 20 minutes on shuttle pick up when in reality it was one hour and 10 minutes. Multiple calls to the hotel, each time we were told "he just left". The driver "Saul" had wasn't apologetic, didn't help with bags and had a huge attitude.
Room wasn't clean, I had to tuck in my own sheets bc bed wasn't fully made. Remote was taped together.
In the morning when I was leaving "Saul" was at the front desk and I asked if they could spare and envelope or knew if there was anywhere near to get one... His entire answer (followed by extremely awkward moment) was "No". That was actually it. No explanation, no service, no return customers. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fifthtemptation
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The only reason we stayed here was because our American Airline flight home had mechanical problems and this is where they put us. American Airlines must keep this place in business, since everyone we saw there had an airline voucher. The shuttle driver was friendly. The desk attendant was very nice and helpful, but she had only been there a week. Our first room smelled like cat pee. Our second room smelled funny, but better than the first. I was sneezing like crazy by the time we left. The walls are very thin and we could hear everything in the other rooms. We didn't even undress. The do have free breakfast, but we didn't even look at it. We went back to the airport as soon as we woke up and ate there, but there were restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Room 122 smells very strongly of cat urine.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed there for 3 days because of flight cancellations due to a major ice storm in Dallas. The hotel was well maintained and the complimentary breakfast every morning was a life saver. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The shuttle drivers went above and beyond to transport guests to and from the airport in dicey weather conditions. Great place to stay and convenient to DFW from the Ft. Worth side of the Metroplex.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Seabrook, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My stay at this hotel went very well. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice. The location is beneficial, as it is near the airport. The complementary breakfast was a plus. Stores and restaurants were walking distance which made it even better.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West
Hyatt Place DFW
Hyatt Place DFW
#1 of 8 in Euless

Been to Motel 6 Euless- DFW West? Share your experiences!