“A Must Do!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Fabens
Price range: US$0 - US$38
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are open Monday to Friday 5PM-10PM, Saturday 12:30PM-10PM, Friday 12:30PM to 9PM.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every time we visit El Paso this is on our must do list. The day we visited there it was pouring with thunder and lightning so we skipped going to see the animal at the zoo. As always, the coleslaw and beans were delicious and my steak (the cowgirl) was amazing. I had to take half my steak back home. We came with around 20 people in our party and didn’t have any problem being seated. Service was impeccable as always. Can’t wait to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,400)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's been over 30 years since I've been back in the area near El Paso - but this was one of the MUST DOs I my list. They still have the huge baked potato - pineapple coleslaw, Ranch beans and of course - the most important thing - excellent steak and fillet mignon. The drive was worth it - and the meal was delicious. Bring an appetite. No reservations - so you may have a wait - but there is quite a bit to see on the property. We averaged about $40 a meal with non-alcoholic drinks and desert.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited from Miami, FL and attended an Army graduation for my sister and her classmates. The place is beautiful to take in the view, the animals are cool to look at, the boardwalk near the entrance of the ranch is beautiful, and most importantly the food and service was great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have to start by saying that I hardly ever eat steak but I had to try this restaurant as it came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. There were 10 people in our group and we all order different kinds of steak cuts and they were all delicious. Also, our server was friendly and the food came quickly, our orders came with beans, coleslaw and bread.However, my only complaint is that the animals who live in this ranch and are part of the petting zoo do not have enough shade and water and and it is extremely hot even at night.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second visit to cattlemans Steakhouse. The food was excellent... As always! My husband steak was cooked to perfection and my 14 oz Lobster tail was delicious!!! $49.99 for the lobster tail and well worth the price! We also enjoyed the pineapple Cole slaw and beans both all you can eat with your meal! Last but not least...The homemade Pecan pie was amazing!!! Best I ever had!

1  Thank Hensley214