“Excellent for a special movie night - don't bother u unless u get Premium Plus seats”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Fairview
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

The drinks are wonderful and so is the food. It is well worth the more expensive price for a movie. Big comfortable, reclining seats with popcorn included and blankets and pillows in the Premium Plus seating.

My only complaint is that there are not enough Premium Plus seats. If you can only get premium it is not worth it and you might as well go down the street to the Allen Cinemark.

1 Thank Sesa38
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food and entertainment at iPic Theaters, and we look forward to serving you on your next night out!

San Francisco, California
715 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,231 helpful votes
“A great way to watch a film”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Now that I have been to an Ipics theatre, I’m not sure if I want to go to another movie theatre. I loved the experience here. The inside was clean cosy and very plush. Lots of bars, nicely laid out comfy chairs and generally a really nice atmosphere.
We upgraded to the premium seats for $5 extra, which allows you to sit in the biggest seats ever, with pillows, blankets and popcorn. There is also a food and beverage service direct to your chair. So you can sip on wine/cocktails or beer whilst you are watching your film. The food and drinks aren’t cheap however the overall experience is fantastic and I’d highly recommend it.

Greenville, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Regular movie theaters seem like torture now!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My boyfriend and I have been here several times now and love it every time. We live in Greenville and still prefer to drive the hour and a half to get there rather than go to the regular theaters. Huge seats, good food (it is expensive, but you are paying for the atmosphere too), and the staff is always wonderful. My only complaint is that it always seems to be frigidly cold in the actual theaters and this is coming from some one who keeps their house at 65! Still, I will be back soon and am hoping they open one in Colorado asap so we can continue enjoying movies in comfort when we move!

1 Thank Joanna188
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Bleghhhh”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Used to love this place. Food is sorta gross but the drinks are fine and the service is nice. This place has recently become very unclean. Not sure if it is new management or what, but it stinks and is filthy. I used to love date night with my husband here...we'd come several times a month. Not anymore. This place needs a bath...

1 Thank MapEater90
Allen, TX
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“nice date place”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Very comfortable. Great spot on a date or if you just feel like "upgrading" from the regular movie theaters. Food is very good. Expensive evening with tickets, food and drinks.

Visited September 2013
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy the food and entertainment at iPic Theaters, and we look forward to serving you on date night again soon!