“DoubleTree Farmers Branch TX”

Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Farmers Branch
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here twice on a business trip. The facilities were fine and the staff friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was included as part of the business rate and was typical although they did offer omelets which was unique. The only issue I had was the hot water was not very hot but they fixed it right away.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tina M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will return in the near future!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent Hotel to stay at. Rooms are great. Breakfast was awesome. Ensure you request the lake view as well. The employees at this hotel are very friendly. Nice golf course/driving range just one mile south from the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us!!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I arrived in late to the hotel due to a plane delay. The staff was so gracious and took my bags to my room and held the kitchen so I could get something to eat. Their customer service was exceptional! I'll definitely return! Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you come back!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We enjoyed our room, the staff were very accommodating. We especially enjoyed that it was a smaller hotel so the hallway and elevator traffic was minimal. The kitchen & wait staff were excellent as we had the morning buffet and 1 dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tina M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed having you all here. Hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were here for a convention, it was a great stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything we ask. The breakfast was fantastic, more then I expected, lots to chose from. The room was cleaned each day and bed made. Also very easy to access from Hwy., shopping just a few miles away. Would stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We enjoyed having you and hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I often stay with Doubletree and usually have positive experiences. This time, I had bad luck. The linens on my bed were threadbare, pilling and had small brown stains on them. I'm not sure what they were, but they made me feel nauseated! The air in my room was not functioning properly either. It was cycling on and off frequently and not cooling effectively. I usually like Doubletree. I hope their standards have not slipped.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us. I have forwarded your issues to the executive housekeeper so that he can look into it. We appreciate you as a guest and hope that you will give us another chance. If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to give me a call.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had a very good stay with my family this weekend. We had four rooms and they were all comfortable although a bit dated. The staff was great and the breakfast was very good as usual at the Doubletrees. Farmers Branch was located in more of the Business area but the hotel was set in a park setting with a nice view of the lake and was close to the highways which we took advantage of as we visited the Verizon Theater in Grand Prairie and the Aquarium in Dallas. We also took in a visit to Winstar Casino in Oklahoma just a little over an hour away. Recommend this hotel for future visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Tina M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!! We enjoyed having you here and can't wait for you to come again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmers Branch
Downtown Dallas
The Walnut Hotel Dallas I-35 North

Been to Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch? Share your experiences!