“Ballet and Tap at Flower Mound CAC”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of CAC Waterpark

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CAC Waterpark
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ballet and Tap at Flower Mound CAC”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My daughter has been attending ballet/tap classes there. This semester, after already starting off in our usual room, they moved us to a windowless, bar less, and floors not made for tap. As matter of fact, the instructor told the kids they cant wear their tap shoes during class because they could fall on this floor.
When I asked for a manager., a young girl stated she was the manager of the community center, but on their website she is listed as: Program coordinator. She wasn't helpful, didn't not once apologize. and said basically that group classes are priority and they get to just move us. Also stated she wasn't sure if we would even get a refund (only had 1 class since new session) because she wasn't in charge of that.
Service is #1 to me. If Service and quality matter to you, I recommend going elsewhere.
I emailed the Real manager. I will update my review if I get better results. Such as a SAFE Environment and a dance room that we started off with...

Visited March 2014