“Really?”
Review of Z Grill & Tap

Z Grill & Tap
Ranked #105 of 155 Restaurants in Flower Mound
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Was having an alright time at this lovely establishment when the owners sister decided to pick a fight with my sister in law as she was waiting for the bathroom. She apparently thought she heard something she didn't as my sister in law was talking with another patron. She got irrate and assured my sister in law that we could leave and not come back. Seems to me a small privately owned pub might want to focus a bit more on customer service. A real shame as we are always looking for a little place to become regulars.

3  Thank chawk610
There are newer reviews for Z Grill & Tap

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Not many places have a filet own the kids menu so that alone makes this our daughters' favorite. The drinks on the happy hour special are just okay....nut for three bucks? Okay is fine.

The orange tilapia, Sonoma chicken, Cajun pasta and jalapeño strip are all favorites for us. We typically go for a family dinner and are always gone before the band but I've heard it's pretty fun. We've always had terrific service and good food. On the rare occasion that something isn't to our liking, they'll try to make it right.
The only thing that's consistently "meh" are the soups. Too thick, not hot enough or just lazy execution.... But the good entrees are reallllly good.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

wanted to dance and hang out. the waitresses did not want to serve us, you could just tell. so-we did not want to give them anymore of our money, so we left.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

The service was very good--the food was good but high priced--plenty of big screen TV. It was louder than I like but not to bad. Will go back again.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

ok food and great drinks with good entertainment, sorry they closed the sonoma grill one fo my fovoreties, but we are in a reccession