“stay in forney”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Forney
gilmer, United States
“stay in forney”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

nice place for business I would stay again for business or pleasure because if the clean rooms and great location close to starbucks and good food all around with easy access to I-20 for commuting to Dallas or East Texas this is one of the nicer places to stay in the area I choose it often

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Rogers, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Very nice accomodations reasonably priced. Staff assisted me promptly when I encountered problems with the internet. Every staff member that I saw spoke to me and asked if I needed any assistance. All employees were nicely dressed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel was clean and modern, seemed very new. The room was large and comfortable. King bed, sitting area with couch, large desk. Large shower. Staff was very helpful. Always like the cook it yourself waffles for breakfast. Nice place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

North Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel offers friendly staff that is knowledgeable of the Dallas area. The hotel is clean and easily accessible to most attractions in Dallas and it has food nearby. The rooms and hotel were clean. It is clear the employees and owners take pride in what they offer the public. The staff did not get "flustered" when asked a question. The hotel is located near a Wal-Mart for those wanting to save money on eating. Or, you can order pizza from several places that deliver in a very short time. Not to mention 3 fast food places adjoining the property. One of the best perks about Best Western is they offer Military / Veteran discounts. This is always an added bonus. We have actually stayed at this hotel for leisure and for business...sometimes at the same time. If you'd like more details about our stay, contact us through www.foreverandalwaysonline.com and we'll be more than happy to tell you how much we enjoy this hotel located on Hwy 80.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Conway, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hotel smells of cigarettes, poor cleaning of the rooms. When we pointed out to the cleaning lady that the room hadn't been vacuumed, she lied and said she had already cleaned. (It was obvious that the room had not been vacuumed). The bathroom was only given the once-over, we would not have accepted it as is, if we hadn't been guests the previous day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-552-1412.

Jessica Armour
BEST WESTERN PLUS Christopher Inn & Suites
Houma, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I went in around midnight and Michelle the night desk clerk was awesome. I was traveling home from a funeral and when she realized that, she gave me a discount. She was so very helpful and nice. Being so late at night and still having a smile on her face. The room was very clean and the bed with the four pillows (not flat) was very comfortable. I would stay again and I do recommend this place for a great stay. When I checked out Christy was at the front desk was also nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while in town for a wedding. Reserved a junior suite. Room was simply perfect. The staff was very friendly and everything went smoothly with my entire reservation. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a good, clean, affordable and overall wonderful stay at a hotel. I would certainly return!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forney
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terrell
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite
Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites
#3 of 8 in Terrell

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Christopher Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!