We booked this room at the extreme last minute, just needing a place to crash. Diana at the front desk was incredibly helpful. We had been booked into a smoking room and she caught and fixed the problem without us having to ask. I love not having to call Hotwire to fix bookings. So great job to Diana!!! The room is well worn but clean. Beds are comfy and the TV has been upgraded. Bathroom needs help. You can see where mold has been covered over and reappeared in the shower, not terrible but not good. Room is grossly overpriced even using Hotwire. Seems like hotels on I10 know that people are going to stop and they milk them for it. Example: There is very sketchy cell service here and there is a note explaining how to pay for Internet service. If you are going to charge close to $100 for well worn rooms, give away the wifi. Overall, these were minor issues for us and the experience far exceeded expectations. High praise to the staff for being warm and friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super 8 Newly Renovated Interior Corridor .5 mile off I-10 on Exit 256. With outdoor Pool, Meeting Room, Free Hot Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, King bed rooms, 2 Queens Bed rooms, Business Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Ft Stockton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fort Stockton
- Fort Stockton Super 8
- Fort Stockton Super Eight
- Super Eight Fort Stockton