Sleep Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites(Fort Stockton)
ComfortSuites
Super 8 Ft Stockton(Fort Stockton)
US$134
Hotwire.com
US$232
US$196
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanstay at choice hotelsindustrial areaindoor poolwafflescheck in was quickhotel is greatcomplimentary breakfast was goodfridge and microwavevery pleased with our stayroad tripdecent placeel pasocross country tripfitness centerking roomlate at night
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This hotel is first class. The rooms are large and the bathrooms are especially large. The room is well appointed and very comfortable. They have a nice big room for breakfast with plenty of seating, The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank showmemo61
Reviewed 27 May 2013

On our road trip from Tucson to Austin, we stopped overnight at the Sleep Inn. We have never stayed at the this chain before and we were pleasantly surprised. Jason greeted us at the front desk and he was very helpful and kind. The hot continental breakfast was good. We especially enjoyed the "Texas-shaped" waffles. The rooms were clean and tidy. This appears to be a new building. I recommend the Sleep Inn in Fort Stockton, Texas.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Our room was very clean and a great size. The staff was friendly and willing to answer questions. The free breakfast offered a lot of choices. There was an indoor pool(we did not use it) that looked nice and clean.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I was worried because all of the hotels in Fort Stockton don't really have good reviews. This one suited me. If I needed something they assisted me promptly, the rooms were clean, everything came with it (shampoo, soap, microwave, fridge etc) they also have an indoor pool and whirlpool. Me and my two girls and my husband stayed here for four days and we got charges $99 a night plus $35 pet few. Their pet fee I think is kind of high but none of the other nicer hotels accepted pets. And this hotel only accepts them on the 3td floor. I guess so that the other carpets aren't destroyed. Makes sense really.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Stopped in Fort Stockton, TX for the night. First hotel we checked was $149.00 a night ($126.00 military discount). Went to Sleep Inn & Suites and they had a room for $90.00 (military discount). The place is nice, clean, quiet. Beds were comfortable and there was a complimentary breakfast. Nothing fancy, scrambled eggs, sausage, cold cereal, coffee, juice, other items. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family