“Closes very early”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B's Family Dining

B's Family Dining
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Closes very early”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We tried to get here to eat and they roll up the streets! This place closes at 6 pm a couple of days a week...Wed-Friday they were open til 8 We were very sad that we did not get to eat here!

Visited July 2014

“The best thing I've ever had in my mouth.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We decided to stop in Fort Stockton for dinner and found B' Diner on trip advisor. Best decision we ever made.

We showed up after 6 and they were closed, we turned to leave but the owner came outside and invited us in even though they had already cleaned up for the night.

They were so friendly and quick with the service it redeemed any lingering doubts of our detour choice.

First of all hamburgers = hands down amazeballs. I wanted to take that hamburger behind the middle school and get it pregnant. They obviously know what meat candy should taste like. The French fries weren't your cookie cutter fries, they were a little bit of crispy magic in your mouth. The bacon was cooked perfectly and the chili cheese fries were mind blasting.

I never considered Fort Stockton a destination I would want to live, however... B's Diner is making me question my life choices.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Lacigoeswest
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go now. Don’t turn back. This is the place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stopped here for dinner on my way through the area. I give it five stars and dream about it every night. Diners will never be the same again. First, the service was incredible. The moment I walked through the door, I felt like the employees were my family and I was just there to hang out. The atmosphere was homey and patriotic. The prices were incredible for the quality and portions. And the food, oh the food, was unbelievable. There were biscuits the likes of which I’ve only heard tell off. They were so light they may as well have had wings. The steak, branded with a “B” was juicy and flavorful. If there were a beef gospel, this steak would be the prophet. The fries were fresh and fried and all things that a potato should be. Lastly, the club sandwich. The sandwich that puts all other sandwiches to shame, can only truly be experienced at B’s Diner.
Go now. Don’t turn back. This is the place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LeahClaireW
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We went here for an early dinner after a long day of traveling. At first we couldn't find it-no address listed, but we called and found it is on the corner of First and Main. Really good food at very good prices. Everyone was very friendly as well.

Naperville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stopped in Fort Stockton on our way to Big Bend National Park. The burgers and fries were tasty and the owner and her staff were very helpful and friendly. Give this diner a try...it won't disappoint!

• Visited March 2014