“Could be a lovely hotel if they they took time to replace or repair things.”

Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek
Ranked #51 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

For $150 a night I would expect breakfast to be included,that torn carpets be repaired, peeling wallpaper be replaced, curtain clips replaced, etc... The first room we got had dirty cleaning sponge and supplies left on the counter in the bathroom so they let us move to another room. The second room had torn frayed carpet as you walked in, dirty stains all over it. The walls had splatters stains of liquids on them where I am guessing a drink was spilled but never cleaned up. The king size bed had four half throw pillows on it in pillow cases. Can't imagine why at least they don't put full size pillows? It was overall very disappointing for the price. Needs better house keeping and maintenance staff to put some work in before I would spend the money to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Lisa123075
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Dear Lisa123075,

Thank you for leaving feedback of our property. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I am deeply sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations on this day particularly with the cleanliness level on property. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I only stayed at this location one night but was impressed by the appearance of the facility and the state of maintenance. The room was clean and comfortable and very quiet (especially considering proximity to the interstate). It has "easy on/easy off" access to the interstate and there are a number of restaurants a short (less than 5 minute) drive away. The parking lot was well lit and the location appeared to be safe with little/no pedestrian traffic near the property. The full-service bar was a welcome treat at the end of a long day; I did not utilize many of the other amenities so I cannot comment on the gym, pool, restaurant or laundry facilities.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We stopped here after a flight from Sydney straight into Dallas. It was very convenient and extremely clean. The beds were also comfy which was a plus since we just came off of a really long flight. I would recommend to anyone. It was easy to find as it was set right on the highway.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marissa77
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The suites were very clean and well laid out. We only had one problem and that was the fuses for our room kept blowing out. It was somewhat of a irritate but overall it's a great place to stay and I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Horsefly73
Reviewed 8 November 2012

We had about 26 family and friends coming to Ft. Worth this past weekend for our son's wedding. HI Ft. Worth North-Fossil Creek reserved a block of rooms for our guests at a very reasonable rate and the service was fantastic. I had some concerns about how attentive they would be to our guests' needs when I found out there was a huge NASCAR race going on this same weekend and the hotel was booked to capacity. Well, I had nothing to worry about becuase the service could not have been better, the staff was fantastic, could not have been more accommodating. They provided complimentary shuttle service to the wedding reception and back for all our guests and the shuttle had to make multiple trips back/forth to get everyone there and back and there were no problems whatsoever. They just told us to call the hotel as a group of guests was ready to return and within 10 minutes the driver would appear!
The front desk staff was so pleasant that you would have thought they were a part of our group. The lobby was beautiful, the rooms were large, clean and very comfortable, and the housekeeping staff friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn and this location to anyone visiting Ft. Worth, TX, especially if you are planning a wedding, have a large group to accomodate and want good value for your guests. Thank you Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek - you are a great example of Texas hospitality!

Room Tip: Just tell the front desk staff what you need and they will give you the best recommendation, I am su...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MOG1103
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This location is clean, up to date, close to the highway and slightly overpriced. The service at the restaurant is far below par and will cause me to look elsewhere on my next trip. No follow-up during dinner and no service within 15 minutes for breakfast are the reasons for my conclusions.

• Stayed: August 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear BigDaddy083,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am pleased you liked the location and the condition of our property. Please accept my apologies for the disappointment you had at the restaurant. Kindly be assured that these issues will be looked into. We all hope to have the opportunity to host you again on your next visit.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 August 2012

I was Booked into this newer HI property on business and must say, i was delightfully surprised at how really nice it is!! Impressive Front Desk Staff -Very friendly and super attentive when I had a small issue with room.The Lobby was lovely, clean & comfortable and the small restaurant very convenient for tasty meals. I was in a 2 room suite which I would highly recommend for comfort! Nice to have the mini fridge, microwave and sink. The bed was not too hard.. Not too soft... Just right and I appreciated the choice of pillows.
Hotel was quiet and the location is convenient to several restaurants and a quick trip by car to Ft Worth's Cowtown. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2012