This hotel has neither an attractive location nor any atmosphere. It is not helped that when we visited, April 2014 the interstate from Dallas/ Fort Worth airport was under reconstruction, negotiating this ill signed road late at night was quite a challenge.
It's not that there is anything wrong with it, except that on our visit it seemed very overpriced, it cost more than our hotel in central Washington DC, it was spring break maybe that had something to do with it...its more that it has nothing to make it stand out.
Its clean it has everything you expect from an American chain hotel, except the ironing board is child sized! The view from the window it a flat semi industrial landscape with one cow grazing in a parched looking field. You can also see a Mc Donalds a dry cleaners and Liquorama. These things I suppose might be of use to the traveller but do not let the name Fossil Creek' mislead you into imagining something scenic
It's fine for a night or two but more than that I think you could do better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fossil Creek Hotel Offers a Comfortable Stay with a Modern Touch Come stay at the newly built Holiday Inn Hotel in North Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, located with convenient access to the Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW) and many area businesses and attractions. Business travelers staying at our hotel in Fort Worth, Texas benefit from our hotel's close proximity to many local businesses. Some of these local businesses include Motorola, FAA, Lockheed Martin, Bell Helicopter, BNSF and Sprint/Nextel. For travelers who need to plan a conference or meeting, our hotel has two meeting planning professionals who are available to help you plan a meeting for one of the three on-site meeting rooms. Families and leisure travelers staying at our non smoking Fossil Creek hotel will find that traveling to nearby attractions is trouble-free. Some of these attractions include the Texas Stockyards, Sundance Square, Billy Bob's Texas, the Fort Worth Zoo and the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. Downtown Fort Worth is also nearby. This hotel features only the top amenities, including free high-speed, wireless Internet access, a Business and a Fitness Center, an indoor pool and an on-site convenience store. Conveniently located in the hotel, Remi's offers American-style breakfast and dinner, and kids under 12 eat for free. Remi's also features a full-service bar. Start planning today and discover our great Fort Worth hotel room deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek Texas