Because I live in the DFW Metroplex, I do not stay overnight in local hotels but I do recommend them to business colleagues and friends. Also, I frequent local hotels for their food and bar outlets, meeting there with friends and, again, business colleagues. Such is my relationship with the Holiday Inn DFW Airport - South. I have been stopping by this property's bar/resto literally since the first day it opened. Until recently, I worked nearby the Hotel and was there at least once, often twice, a week. It was a refuge from the office to have a quiet place in which to get some work done and the staff was beyond excellent. I have used the hotel for small employee get-togethers, going away parties, and meetings. I retired six months ago and have not been in their doors until last week. It was like returning home. Wonderful Becca at the bar greeted me by name as I entered (she's probably helped thousands of people since I was last there yet remembered my name!), remembered exactly what I normally drank - including always a side of ice water. I was leaving that evening for a flight to South America and I even had an offer to ride the hotel's van over to the airport as it was leaving about the time I would need to go. I didn't even ask - they offered - and I was a restaurant guest not an overnight guest. Now that's how to run a hotel. Richard, the general manager, oversees the operation with class, style, and professionalism and, with employees like Becca, clearly he's doing an excellent job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotel Offers Ideal Location Welcome to the Holiday Inn Dallas - Fort Worth Airport. Lodging at our Fort Worth hotel puts you close to many area businesses and attractions. In addition, we are just a mile from the Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). Vacationing families enjoy staying at our DFW hotel because of its close proximity to area attractions in Fort Worth. Our hotel is within just a few miles of famous Six Flags Over Texas, offering thrills for all ages. Other nearby attractions include the Dallas Cowboys' Stadium, Texas Motor Speedway, the Kennedy 6th Floor Museum, Grapevine Mills Mall, Lone Star Horse Racing Park and the C.R. Smith Aviation Museum. Business travelers enjoy staying with us because of our location near the Arlington Convention Center. Our Fort Worth Airport hotel is also close to corporations and businesses that include American Airlines, Regent Aero Space, GM, Chase Bank, Pfizer and State Farm. Whether for an overnight business stay or a week long family vacation, you can enjoy our many amenities to make you feel comfortable. For your convenience, our complimentary hotel shuttle travels to the Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport and within four miles of our accommodations. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, high-speed Internet access, an on-site restaurant, a convenience store and fitness center. Reserve your hotel room in Fort Worth, TX today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dallas Dfw Airport - South Hotel Fort Worth
- Holiday Inn Fort Worth
- Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South Fort Worth, Texas