“Fun work stay”

Ranked #35 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Sarasota, Florida
“Fun work stay”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I travel for my job, this hotel was a very friendly and fun place to stay for the three week work had me in the area. If my job has me back in the area, I would not even think twice about staying at this hotel again. Thanks Residence inn Fossil creek!!! :-)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and beryl made it enjoyeable for you,. we cant wait to possibly have you back in the future.

general Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great location within a few minutes of stores, groceries, movie theatre and restaurants. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Room and furnishings were in very good condition.

The hotel is on a side street just off of a major hwy. Far enough that the noise is not an issue, but close enough to get anywhere you need to be quickly (provided Fort Worth traffic cooperates).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for staying with us while in town. I am glad you found us to be a great location and even more glad our staff was welcoming and friendly.

We look forward to your next visit with us!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Very nice clean and comfortable room. The staff were all super friendly and always asking if we needed anything. The evening food and drinks were always good and the sweetheart taking care of all of us smiled the entire time! The hotel is close to many places to eat, both fast food and sit down restaurants. The next time I go to Ft. Worth, I know where I'm staying!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we are even more excited you will stay with us the next time you are in the Fort Worth area.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Booked this hotel based on the good reviews. I stayed at this hotel for two weeks on business and it was exactly what I was looking for. Clean, quiet and a very friendly and helpful staff! The suite was very nice, clean and spacious. Full kitchen and living room area are always a bonus. The free breakfast at the hotel every morning had plenty of choices and they even have an evening social every weeknight. Each night has a different food theme. You really can't go wrong. It really has everything you need while being away from home. I highly recommend this hotel...you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, When you can say it was a home away from home then we feel we done our job to the best we know. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. The rooms makes you feel like you are at home. This hotel feels like a small resort. They have a swimming pool, basketball and volleyball courts, courtyard, fantastic breakfast buffet, BBQ grills poolside for the guest to BBQ their meals while enjoying the pool, exercise room, computer area, family night every Thursday night with fun events like bingo, customer appreciation nights with a small buffet served for the first several times a week....list is endless. Staff is welcoming and always happy to help you. Newly renovated rooms and lobby makes this hotel a definite keeper.

• Stayed October 2012
Your review made me smile. I am so glad that everything made your stay great. from the staff to the recreations, etc...

cannot wait to have you back with us.

thank you again!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My wife and I were in the DFW area for a house hunting trip. The hotel staff were very friendly, knowledgeable about the area, and gave us great tips on places to visit. The food was excellent and included a nice variety of items to choose from each day. The RI Fossil Creek includes free breakfast daily as well as free dinners Monday through Thursday. The room was very clean and the maid service did a great job cleaning the room each day. The hotel is in a very central location. The hotel grounds are well kept and offer a nice pool and jacuzzi. The exercise room is small- but has multiple exercise bikes and some free weights. I highly recommend this property to business travelers and/or families looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back soon.

Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband and I were in town for a friend's wedding. The RI Fort Worth (Fossil Creek) was great, spacious and most of all clean. Front Desk staff was very friendly throughout the stay. Beryl, the sales coordinated was very informative and friendly. She represented the location well. The weekday breakfast staff was very accomodating, however the Saturday morning person, not so much.

I would definitely stay again!

CLM from VA

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Thank you for staying with us for your weekend to Fort Worth for your Friends wedding. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back in the future.