We had a 3 night stay here. It is definitely a place where many people are here for weeks or months. The rooms/buildings are older, but they keep them up pretty good. Beds were comfortable. Free breakfast daily is good - the typical fare. Supper on Tu/W/Th is good - nothing fabulous, but it is part of your room fee. The folks at the front desk are great - Monica and Morgan are 2 that come to mind, but all have been great. Next time we are here, we'll stay on the top floor. The ceilings are thin and it sounded like a herd of elephants (the Ft Worth Zoo is 1/2 mile away) had gotten loose. So see if you can secure a TOP floor (no more than 2 stories in complex). Some rooms are adjacent to the river and walking trail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from TCU, the Fort Worth Zoo and the fun and excitement of The Stockyards, our hotel puts guests in an excellent location for enjoying Fort Worth, Texas. Guests can take advantage of our spacious extended stay suites featuring fully equipped kitchens and complimentary internet access. Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast, and after a long day relax in our outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth/medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Worth University Drive/River Plaza Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Residence Inn
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Fort Worth/Medical Center Texas