Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth/medical Center
US$158
US$142
US$107
US$88
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$296
US$196
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$145
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$306
US$296
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrinity riveran older propertyfull kitchenhot breakfastbeds were comfortablezoocynthiastove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Yes, there are small signs this is an older property. Telephones from the 80s, I think, although they work just fine. Bathroom fixtures are dated, also. But the rest is all good. Great location, right off I-30 and close to both downtown and TCU. Nice restaurants and fancy shopping (Apple Store, etc.) across the street. Rooms are spotless. Regular rooms feel a little cramped, with low-ish ceilings, but the loft rooms are spacious. Big, free breakfast. The best feature, though, is the staff, the friendliest I have met in years. A special shout-out to Monica and her warm smile.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river (or canal, or whatever that is).
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had a 3 night stay here. It is definitely a place where many people are here for weeks or months. The rooms/buildings are older, but they keep them up pretty good. Beds were comfortable. Free breakfast daily is good - the typical fare. Supper on Tu/W/Th is good - nothing fabulous, but it is part of your room fee. The folks at the front desk are great - Monica and Morgan are 2 that come to mind, but all have been great. Next time we are here, we'll stay on the top floor. The ceilings are thin and it sounded like a herd of elephants (the Ft Worth Zoo is 1/2 mile away) had gotten loose. So see if you can secure a TOP floor (no more than 2 stories in complex). Some rooms are adjacent to the river and walking trail.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd floor if possible. Also check to see if any rooms are available on the river.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Elvis4vr
Maegan T, Property Coordinator at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth/medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you Elvis4vr for your comment about our hotel and staff!

We appreciate the feedback that you have given us. Yes, we are older then other properties in the area but we strive to make sure that the service you get with us is exceptional! It looks like Morgan and Monica did just that! One of our goals at the Residence Inn is to provide service

We appreciate you coming to stay with us and providing your excellent feedback! Please call me when you return back to our property so we can thank you in person for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I were there for a week. The staff were outstanding but the first room we were given had a heavy smell of cigarettes. The second was better but the rooms overall were depressing. The bed was comfortable and the linens were fresh but the place awkward and dark. It seemed like the room had a halfhearted renovation. The stairs were carpeted but the flooring underneath would flex and tip when you stepped on them (scary) and there was an overhead light that seemed to have electrical problems. It was promptly fixed but then the problem returned. The internet speed was extremely slow to the point where it was practically unusable. We took the standard speed that came with the room. The ceiling fan in the bedroom was making so much noise we could not use it. It sounded like ball bearings were going to go flying any moment out of the fan. The AC worked well. Again, the staff was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Maegan T, Property Cootdinator at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth/medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you MKayHunt from Hartford, CT for your review.

We would like to thank you for your feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us. We here at the Residence Inn, strive to provide exceptional service to our guest and it looks like we were able to deliver on that promise.

We would however like to apologize to you for failing to meet your other needs in regards to the upkeep of your room. I have informed all the proper department managers about your review and we will definitely make sure that those issues are taken care of.

Once again, we are extremely sorry for the issues you had with us during your last stay but we do hope that you do give us another chance to fix those issues and gain your loyalty again.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed here for a week during a horse show at Will Rogers. It was "ok" but would probably opt for the Fairfield down the street on our next visit as I am a loyal Marriott rewards member. The property is separate buildings like apartments and the rooms are very dated. The staff was VERY good though and very friendly. We did have an issue with our key card as the door would not read it propertly. I ended up outside at midnight locked out of my room with my 13 year old daughter. I think if I had realized the doors opened to the outside I would have chosen another hotel. Our hot water also did not work for the first day or so but that was corrected quickly once I notified the front desk. The beds were average & not too comfortable as well. So overall some problems with this hotel but with some investment into updating the accomodations it could be much better.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Maegan T, Property Coordinator at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth/medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Good Afternoon,

As always, thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. We apologize for the problems you encoutnered while staying at our property. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your concerns.

I can assure you that I have addressed these situations with the appropriate managers. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and we hope that you do choose to stay with us again so that we have a chance to regain your confidence in our property.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Ft Worth at this hotel for two nights. This property has declined and in desperate need of an update, however, the staff is outstanding and will help with anything you need. The room smelled musty and we had several silverfish sharing our bathroom :(

• Stayed: August 2013

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for sharing your review about our hotel. We appreciate any feedback in order to make our hotel more enjoyable for the next guest.

We understand that our property is alittle older then most but we do try to make up for that with our customer service which it seems we have considering your great reviews of our staff. I have let the appropriate managers knows about the front desk amazing service as well as the silverfish in your room.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay with us. OUr highest priority is the satisfaction of our guests.

Please email me with your name or room number so that I may have our Guest Room Technicians take a look to correct that problem. Maegan.Tyrone@marriott.com