Overall not the worst, but definately not worth the $89 a night we paid. More worth maybe $50 a night. Had moldy shower curtains and needs updated comforters- not a beautiful room. Breakfast was ok (we all found something we liked), but not like the pics you see online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated just seven miles south of downtown Fort Worth, and within driving proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Cityview is just one mile from Hulen Mall, six miles from Will Rogers Coliseum, five miles from the cultural district of Fort Worth and a short drive to the Fort Worth Stockyards. Also nearby attractions include the Texas Rangers Ballpark, and the Cowboys Stadium both located approximately 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview Texas