Last week, my husband and I stayed at the Sheraton Ft. Worth for a convention. We were very pleasantly surprised. We stayed in a king room on the 12th floor and it was very comfortable and nice. Normally, we stay at a Westin, but the Sheraton was great. We ate in the hotel bar one time and the food was tasty. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel offers an ideal location in the city's vibrant commercial and hospitality sector less than a block from the Fort Worth Convention Center and a short walk to Sundance Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Sheraton
- Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Texas