The complete staff was very gracious and kind. From valet parking to housekeeping we could not have asked for better service! There was a young gentleman named Rick who came up to get our luggage when we were checking out and he was a jewel! What a kind, pleasant young man.The rooms were so clean as well as the overall hotel. We used the Sheraton shuttle van a couple times and they were on the spot when you called to have them pick you back up from a location.
What a beautiful walk to the convention center too. We walked through the Water Gardens each time and that was so relaxing. Also completely safe.
Would definitely stay again. The only drawback is that there is not a continental breakfast of any kind. Also, we did not have a fridge in the room. Other than that it is a great! place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel offers an ideal location in the city's vibrant commercial and hospitality sector less than a block from the Fort Worth Convention Center and a short walk to Sundance Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Sheraton
- Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Texas